Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

Prohibition Mafia Confirmation & Discussion

So I posted, left for the day, came back and I have 9 pages to catch up on! That is a lot of posts for the first day!

Sorry all. I've had a hectic end of school efore the break, and a death in the family! Hope you enjoy Danny!

Thanks this is my first mafia game (although I've already played nonbloging ones, as well as Rpgs)

I'm sorry about your death in the fammily, and I'm also having a hectic time w/ school :cry_sad:

It's kind of funny, in both Prohibition an red moon we're related :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Sorry all. I've had a hectic end of school efore the break, and a death in the family! Hope you enjoy Danny!

We have a surprise for you that will brighten your day. Standby.

72 days!

Yikes!

That's longer than Noir! :laugh:

Hours. :hmpf:

Also if you make a spelling mistake just press reply and it should be added to your post (if no one else has replied). But a spelling mistake doesn't really require you to post again explaining it especially if it was just one letter.

Edited by Darth_Legois

My, this is getting interesting. :classic:

I agreed with you, Zita. :tongue:

I must admit that the climax for the first day is very good. I have been running back and forth to read the dialogs.

Yay for Noir references! :laugh:

I've been trying to work Mafstraw Manor references in where I can, but I suppose it's not the same :tongue:

I wish I had been in anything referencable :cry_sad: but oh well I'll be able to reference this in later days :cry_happy:

That's the spirit! In three months, I want someone to call me Christopher when I comment on someone's Coleslaw MOC. :tongue:

*hewkii9's simple dream*

Hours. :hmpf:

I know, I know... :laugh:

I agreed with you, Zita. :tongue:

I must admit that the climax for the first day is very good. I have been running back and forth to read the dialogs.

I still feel guilty for killing you in Noir. :laugh: You have to understand... it was just business. :devil:

But yes, this remind sme of Day 3 of Noir, that was probably the hardest day ever. When people are arguing back and forth, to and fro, up and down, side to side... it's just fun! :grin: But the arguing and defense are what really remind me of it. No other day in Noir was like it.

Ahh, the good old days...

Edited by Striker

Old days? :wacko: That was recent. Now Roman Mafia... that was in the old days...

For me, Noir was ancient, considering the games I've played through and the amount of time it took. :laugh:

August was a long time ago for someone who joined in May. :wink:

So I've made two Two-Face references... And one to Buffalo Bill. I wonder how many I'll have made by the end of the game. :tongue::wink:

I'm going to have to remember to call you Sal at some point :tongue:

Just a thought - how funny would it be for Shadows to be the Mafia Godfather, playing a 13-year-old?

I'm going to have to remember to call you Sal at some point :tongue:

:laugh:

By the way, Darth Legois or Bob, what happens to the children if they are attacked during the night; do they die? :cry_sad:

Edited by Striker

:laugh:

Let's see... Anagram of Sal is Las, with one more s is Lass, which is what you happen to be playing..

INTERESTING!

By the way, Darth Legois or Bob, what happens to the children if they are attacked during the night; do they die? :cry_sad:

now that would be depressing

I think I coined the walking Dictionary quote, but shoot Brickme said it too! She's definately mafia!

Let's see... Anagram of Sal is Las, with one more s is Lass, which is what you happen to be playing..

INTERESTING!

Las also means "The" in Spanish, which means an object, which I also am...

INTERESTING!

I think I coined the walking Dictionary quote, but shoot Brickme said it too! She's definately mafia!

No playing in the discussion thread! :laugh:

But yes, this remind sme of Day 3 of Noir, that was probably the hardest day ever. When people are arguing back and forth, to and fro, up and down, side to side... it's just fun! :grin: But the arguing and defense are what really remind me of it. No other day in Noir was like it.

Ahh, the good old days...

Oh, yeah, that was so much fun. I totally love spending my whole Sunday on the computer arguing with everyone on EB. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue: