Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

I'm going home this weekend...I'll take a picture of my Mace. I mentioned this in the "New CTT" thread awhile back, my Mace had a bley lightsaber hilt and a saber blade that was a different color...

I JUST saw those pics on brickshelf, and must say the new Mace is a vast improvement over the LULS-version. Nice you posted that side-by-side-pic.

Looks great, I'm really glad they changed the lightsaber colour, the old one was just to pale when not lit up (and blue when it was :-P )

Thanks for the quality pictures Yoda! I think mace looks much better with his new saber. Its pretty cool that you get that extra white clone, there was an abudance of plain clones in the original release of ep III sets.. too bad that this didnt get released instead of the original, I'm sure we all agree that LULS mace was pretty crap! Thanks for the pics anyway Yoda!

Jon.

I want that set just for Mace Windu. Hasbro never made a good Mace Windu, but TLC did. and I want it.

Oh man 5 clones?!

Same here i want that mace windu too but dont really want anouther tank, oh well its off to BL again then.

Same here i want that mace windu too but dont really want anouther tank, oh well its off to BL again then.

It's really worth it, you know. Just the figs alone are worth a LARGE chunk of the price of the set.

Oh and did you guys also notice that the new one comes with five clones instead of four?

Yeah, I would have liked it better if they had made a new design of clone, maybe a 501st or a shocktrooper. I know they wouldn't make much sense with teh turbo tank but neither does Mace or the star corps clone ;-)

I plan to buy the tank for all the figures, plus the extra cannon and BARC Speeder.... can't have too many speederbikes, after all!

Then the tank parts themselves will be added to the ol' parts bin.

I plan to buy the tank for all the figures, plus the extra cannon and BARC Speeder.... can't have too many speederbikes, after all!

Then the tank parts themselves will be added to the ol' parts bin.

As for me I'm just in LOVE with the Kashyyyk scout troopers *wub*

I feel the same, they just look lovely, I have 2 and will enjoy getting another with this set (when I can finally get it :-| )

I feel the same, they just look lovely, I have 2 and will enjoy getting another with this set (when I can finally get it :-| )

I actually have four...two from the two CTT, and two from E-bay. I wait for nice deals though. In one case I got a perfect-condition Kashyyyk trooper, and the entire swoop bike for $7US X-D

I should probably post a picture of my star wars "trooper" army. I'm lacking most in Ep II clones though...

I could buy it, but my savings are only for the ISD and Sail Barge. DAMN YOU LEGO!!! :-P

O btw, If anybody seriously wants to get one then I think you should buy sooner rather then later. I have this nagging feeling that this set isn't going to be around very long :-/

if you live in the uk and are thinking of buying more than one, hold of a few more days ;-)

Thanks for the photos. I like the new Mace much better.

That's tnickolaus's from FBTB. He says a friend shipped it to him. I assume it was the one that was briefly released in a German store.

I think this person have gotten the set from TLC because you can clearly see the Lego logo on the box behind it(which I assume it was shipped in).

Or maybe he won the auction on Ebay some time ago.