Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia: Rebels, Day 4

Commander Blazer: "Well then, that was particularly creepy. :look:

It looks like you people killed the wrong person, but at least we've restored our ability to determine loyalties, so that's an improvement.

You may now go about your business, discussing and voting privately as before, sending those messages to me. Several of you have voted already.

If those who remain don't begin to participate soon, I'm going to find you untrustworthy and may have to deal with you myself, so get to work, this is important business, it could mean the fate of the whole galaxy!

That is all."

*cough* I apologize for my lateness; I came down with a slight cold. *cough* *cough* I was going to vote to nominate Hincklina anyway, *blows nose* and since the winner had pretty much been decided, my vote wouldn't have been critical anyway. *cough*

Now, I agree with Hincklina that determining the alignment of the dead must come before determining that of the living, *cough**cough* and Ivy's loyalty is truly a shocker. We can only hope that Pvt. Darek Dasner is a traitor.*blows nose again*

I have also voted. I believe that we should focus in on the pilots since Dickie whats-his-name reported that he saw a pilots helmet. Thanks dead Alien for the help! :grin:

You know what would be great? To be able to fly around from place to place like spider man with his super spiderweb building abilities. If I could do that, I bet I'd get a promotion.

I also voted. Due to some interesting information I received by PM, I believe I know who the traitorous pilot is...

Voting update: 6 of the 8 surviving members of the team have voted, with 3 different targets selected. A consensus is not possible. Nice job, doofuses.

Well great a day waisted cuz we could not get a consensus, I have also discovered who is probably a traitor. Is it possible to have another vote, cuz I want this traitor dead, so the spy can't do any more damage

Is it possible to have another vote

Commander Blazer: "We don't do do-overs in the Rebellion!" :hmpf:

Well great a day waisted cuz we could not get a consensus, I have also discovered who is probably a traitor. Is it possible to have another vote, cuz I want this traitor dead, so the spy can't do any more damage

Well, considering you spent the whole day trying to get me to vote for Adam (whatever his character name is) based on the fact that a pilot tried to kill Sir Dillon and not giving me credit to realize that you are also a pilot, I shall spend my time trying to get everyone to vote for you as I think you are clearly an Imperial. Sorry...

Dude, it seems that I have invoked the mighty wrath of Hinckley ... :cry_sad:

No but I do seriously believe Adam is one of the spy's. I believe this because Dillion said he saw that he was attacked by a rebel pilot. Which then points to either Adam or me. I Am loyal to the Rebel Alliance. Hinckley how was I supposed to give you credit for recginizing that I am a pilot, I mean it's obvious my picture shows me as pilot.

Dude, it seems that I have invoked the mighty wrath of Hinckley ... :cry_sad:

No but I do seriously believe Adam is one of the spy's. I believe this because Dillion said he saw that he was attacked by a rebel pilot. Which then points to either Adam or me. I Am loyal to the Rebel Alliance. Hinckley how was I supposed to give you credit for recginizing that I am a pilot, I mean it's obvious my picture shows me as pilot.

You'll have to accept my sincerest apologies. The painting of Luke Skywalker was trying to take advantage of me and kept me out until 7 am drinking. We are certainly stuck with what to do about which Rebel pilot attacked you. Perhaps I should ask Widanko tomorrow about Fark or Adam and wait to learn about...that other guy.

You'll have to accept my sincerest apologies. The painting of Luke Skywalker was trying to take advantage of me and kept me out until 7 am drinking.

The painting of Luke Skywalker: "Only trying to take advantage of you? Clearly, you don't remember much when you've been drinking, sweetcheeks." :devil:

Voting update: 6 of the 8 surviving members of the team have voted, with 3 different targets selected. A consensus is not possible. Nice job, doofuses.

So... do we just wait around for the day to end?

So... do we just wait around for the day to end?

Pretty much. Unlike the previous days, today and future days will be on a 3 real day schedule without early ending unless both sides finish early.

If anyone wants to PM their night actions early, however, they may feel free to. It'll only speed up the transition from day to day.

In the meantime, you could always discuss anything important or get Hincklina to do your nails.

Anybody want to play Strip Poker? And don't forget, I asked an important question in my last post!

You'll have to accept my sincerest apologies. The painting of Luke Skywalker was trying to take advantage of me and kept me out until 7 am drinking. We are certainly stuck with what to do about which Rebel pilot attacked you. Perhaps I should ask Widanko tomorrow about Fark or Adam and wait to learn about...that other guy.

Apologies accepted. By the way who the hell is fark? No seriously I think we can kill 2 birds with one stone by asking widanko to clear my name while proving that Adam is the guilty one, and if anyone can use their night action to block Adam or use a protection to protect me please.

Commander Blazer: "Voting has been completed, and you have failed to reach a consensus. Again. I have a feeling this will be a very bad night. Those of you who have been given specific orders to carry out during the night should contact me immediately. Anyone who does not perform their night duties will be deemed a traitor and dead by morning."

The day has ended. You have 48 hours from this post to complete your night actions. The sooner the better.