Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 9

I'm leaning towards Piav as well. Should we start voting?

I believe some already have. It does seem inevitable. :sceptic:

Sorry, Piav. I hope we're right and you've been as excellent a player in this game of life as I know you can be.

I believe some already have. It does seem inevitable. :sceptic:

Sorry, Piav. I hope we're right and you've been as excellent a player in this game of life as I know you can be.

And if it's not Piav, who's next?

Tough choice... Tough choice indeed... Perhaps Dickie, but I would much rather think that Piav is the final rat. If Piav turns out to be innocent, than I'll not only feel torn up about him, but I'll feel torn up about trying to determine who's actually a rat, among people who I trust, albeit in varying amounts of trust.

*Slaps band-aid on the back of head*

There we go. That should keep me safe from now on.

I have already voted and I'll be surprised if Piav isn't the last rat. I don't want Dickie to die. I think I have sufficiently proven my loyalties. Ian is still a little shady to me but I think he is loyal. I saved Johnny and Piav and Ian ran off leaving Johnny on the ground for the feds to catch, leaving a girl to save him. Thanks for the chivalry guys. :hmpf_bad:

Tough choice... Tough choice indeed... Perhaps Dickie

Why do you all believe everything Iris says, yet don't believe I'm innocent?

I voted for Piav.

And if it's not Piav, who's next?

Let's hope it doesn't come to that. If it does, maybe we'll have received some kind of clue to go on. I do think the affair has some potential to be that clue, but that still leaves us with two potential suspects and not a lot of room to breathe.

I saved Johnny and Piav and Ian ran off leaving Johnny on the ground for the feds to catch, leaving a girl to save him. Thanks for the chivalry guys. :hmpf_bad:

I never even knew what took Johnny down and didn't notice him once the shooting started. I did get grazed, you know, that tends to raise the panic level just a bit, knowing that the feds are trying to murder. A good lawyer can't get you out of that one. :hmpf_bad:

Oh, and when a tough broad with a big gun is blasting everything in sight, you run like hell. :tongue:

Why do you all believe everything Iris says, yet don't believe I'm innocent?

I don't believe everything Iris says, she doesn't know who the last rat is any more than we do. If she did, we'd be done. Therefore, everything she says is taken from the perspective that she's intending the best but could be wrong.

At one time, she trusted every member of this family. That hasn't gone so well for us. :hmpf_bad:

013.jpg

"Of course!" Cried Piav, "I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! The clues are all right there. I know exactly what happened during today's job! And I know who the final rat is!!"

Piav was very excited to tell someone as the answers started flying through his head.

014.jpg

Unfortunately, that wasn't the only thing to fly through his head right then. Bang!

015.jpg

Piav had been condemned by the rest of the crew.

016.jpg

017.jpg

Iris sent her hit man to search Piav's home and belongings which turned up hard evidence that Piav was loyal to the mafia. Get your night actions in ASAP and yes they will be slightly different in this "lock down" mode. :devil: