alex54

Review: 7625 Indiana Jones - River Chase

Alex, thanks for that another great review. Reading your reviews indeed make me look forward to the second wave of Indiana Jones. I honestly do not like the green soliders. Prefer those in the previous sets. Nevertheless, i like the tree which can be a good addition to a swamp MOC. Furthermore, the vehicle is nice and the jerry-can is cute too! Hehe :tongue:

im glad they change the torso form the prototype

Which one? And who's? :sceptic:

Alex, thanks for that another great review. Reading your reviews indeed make me look forward to the second wave of Indiana Jones. I honestly do not like the green soldiers. Prefer those in the previous sets. Nevertheless, I like the tree which can be a good addition to a swamp MOC. Furthermore, the vehicle is nice and the jerry-can is cute too! Hehe :tongue:

Yeah; they don't look as attractive as the Nazis; a little fat, in my eyes. :tongue:

Oh, and I like the jerrycans! Now we don't need Brickarms to make one! :tongue:

Edited by trooperdavinfelth

Merci Beaucoup for the great review Alex !!

Where did you get the sets ?

De rien!

For once, you're not the first to have some new sets! :grin:

I've bought them to my local supermarket, Cora. It's stange, because they've got the new speed racer sets and those indy sets, but not the new castle sets... :wacko:

again, nice review. marions smile face is way better than the scared one so a :thumbup: on that. she will actually be my first official female minifig! my first croc too. i think this is really a nice set, and im probably going to get it. the boats are cool, and the tree is my favorite part of this set. :wub: the thing that makes me buy indy sets and love them so much is the fact that i dont care about the figs much; ill just use them in customs, but the scenery in this line is awesome. i will use them in customs or just put them on my desk to admire these pieces of art. :wub: i usually dont do this with my SW sets because A) i like the ships, and will never break them again, and B) SW sets dont have much scenery!

:classic::thumbup:

Some people have obliquely mentioned this in their responses to the set/review, but to specifically answer your question, it's supposed to be a jerrycan, a.k.a. a gasoline (petrol) container...

Did you register just to point that out to us? :laugh: Whatever the reason, welcome to the site and thanks for pointing that out. Glad to see you on board. Have fun at EB.

Great review Alex! :sweet:

For once, you're not the first to have some new sets! :grin:

:grin: yeay yeay yeay I've heard that before :tongue:

I've bought them to my local supermarket, Cora. It's stange, because they've got the new speed racer sets and those indy sets, but not the new castle sets... :wacko:

Wow that is impressive !! I never pictured Cora to have new sets. If I could move I would visit the nearest Cora asap :wink: And the prices are better as well !!

Tks for the info, I'll go there as soon as I can drive !!

:yoda:

I still have rants on that set:

* Why oh why another similar Indy !! Arghhh I can't stand it !!

* Why oh why the same Marion head !!

Can't wait to have those sets !!

:yoda:

I know ay! :hmpf_bad: I thought they would be different because he has aged since the last movie...

Rant On :tongue:

Did you register just to point that out to us? :laugh:

No, I've been lurking around for a while now, that was just as good a reason as any to finally register.

Thank you for the nice review. :classic:

The tree looks good enough for me, the carboat also. Figs look nice and the dark green croc is welcome difference.

Thanks for the great review, I must say I like this set, even if it is just for the soviets!

Cool review Alex54. Although I am not a big Indy Fan, this set is my favourite out of the entire line this year. I really like the ampibihous vehicle! :thumbup:

Edited by The Joker

When will the new set be available in the UK?

In my official Lego magazine (which is quite babyish) it said the new sets were due out in May.

This means that they'll be turning up in Toys R Us late April/any time in May!!! :cry_happy:

Hope this helps Metroid!

On the topic, I absolutely :wub: the amphibious vehicle and I like the bley inflatable.

Any inflatable is welcome to me usually (I have too many yellow ones though) and I prefer the new croc colour.

I agree with others that we don't need yet another same Indy, but we do get soldiers :sing:

My fave part of the set is actually the tree house thing, because I like the idea of an outpost.

I also like the little trap Alex showed us.

NOTE: In the UK this set will most likely be £14.99 or £17.99 :wink: