Hello all,

Many of you may have come across my father JimH in previous forums related to this topic. If you have read any of his posts, you would understand that I am one of the five winners of Lego Magazine's 14k Solid Gold C-3PO Lego mini figure giveaways from the Spring/Summer of 2007. As I am much older now and will be graduating from college in the Spring, my desire to sell the piece has increased. The revenue generated from selling the figure will help put me in a nicer financial standing as I head off into the real world. I will have my father comment on this thread as proof that I am his son and owner of the C-3PO figure. If you have any questions about the piece itself, estimates to what it is worth, or would like to make an offer on the piece, please do not hesitate to post in this thread or email me directly at -removed-

May the force be with you!

P.S. I am aware that my father has posted pictures of the figure in the past. Unfortunately, I am currently working as an intern away from home this summer. However, once I am back in a few weeks I plan to post updated pictures of the figure for further proof.

Edited by Darkdragon
Contact information removed

As a new member, you are not allowed to post for sale topics. Star Wars is not the place for sales topic, and thus your thread is moved to the appropriate place, but contact information has been removed.