VaderFan2187

[GBW] - Border Patrol - Refnor - The Briolui Border

This build is currently ineligible for a score. You've been told by multiple staff members to read the rules completely. This counts as one of your four side builds before the campaign is over. Either work on this and fix it for a chance of getting points  or leave it as is and get no points. Either way, make sure you have read and understand ALL of the rules before posting or questioning anything again.

And as it has been stated many times over and over by the staff, we are going for quality not quantity. You are using digital designer and have an unlimited amount of bricks and colors, there is no reason to have a less than stellar build. Stop Rushing, take your time, and put some real effort into it. 

Edited by The Great Brick War

Like I've said earlier, please try using Bluerender. It improves presentation a lot. This could also use some more details besides just flowers on the ground. Trying using rocks and make the ground a little uneven. 

1 hour ago, The Great Brick War said:

This build is currently ineligible for a score. You've been told by multiple staff members to read the rules completely. This counts as one of your four side builds before the campaign is over.

But this is a side build… :look: oh well, I'll fix it.

Side builds can be scored as a 0, don't forget.

If it looks like you didn't put in much effort, we will grade as such.  Make the effort, learn how to render.  Check out some of the builds in Bretheren of the Brick Seas, in Pirates, you'll see what I mean.

Keep going man, keep going.  DO NOT GIVE UP!

10 hours ago, The Great Brick War said:

make sure you have read and understand ALL of the rules before posting

Start there. If you're being told to read the rules, maybe you're not following them. 

I have to echo what my colleagues have said. This is quality over quantity. Don't just throw up side builds for the sake of getting your score up. Put the time in, work on it, make it look good. As I said originally, LDD is an unfair advantage over real building. You have unlimited possibilities. Builds on LDD will be graded harder so if you're going to use it, do everything in your power to present the best quality build you can. Your score will reflect your effort.