Very impressive!

This looks excellent! It does not have a mess of wires, the motors are protected, and the weapon looks cool! One thing though: If there was a real "fight", wouldn't another bot be able to hook on the bucket and flip you? I was going to enter this contest because I had some rare and good parts (like 4 of 44775), but I was too busy with several (failed) MOCs and the bot just fell apart.

Edited by TechnicRCRacer

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

4 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Very impressive!

This looks excellent! It does not have a mess of wires, the motors are protected, and the weapon looks cool! One thing though: If there was a real "fight", wouldn't another bot be able to hook on the bucket and flip you?

Its possible, but the bucket could move out of the way.

this is a very visually satisfying bot, but will that swoon the competition enough for you to get in there to do some damage? whilst i think this lacks some maneuverability,  it makes up for it in the reaping prowess! that things like lightning! love it. eggs for breakfast this morning?

2 hours ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

Here is the video:

I also updated the original post with the info from my Entry Topic post.

800x506.jpg

Evolution^^

Speed: really good

Maneuverability: not bad for a car steering robot

Axe power: not convinced but i think you axe+bucket will be a really great combo for grabbing opponents

What I wonder is: are you able to push the opponent once you grab it?

PS: you forget to show that bucked folding us powered! That could impress someone that think it can lift xD

@PKW The bucket moves down at the beginning of the video.

Also, yes, it can pin the opponent. The only reason I didn't show it, was because in the Discussion Topic it said you couldn't specifically make a perfect opponent, because that isn't how it is in the real battle.

Thank you both for the nice comments. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

very nice design with good functions - however 4WS or skid-steering would improve its manoeverability as this large turning circle is a weakness in a real fight in an arena