JSN

Lego New Year's resolutions

So as the year draws to a close everyone starts vowing that on the 1st of January they will stop smoking, join a gym, see a new country etc so I am wondering has any one got any Lego specific New Year's resolutions?

For me I want to spend more time working on MOCs other than the usual small vehicles and minifigures I mess about with.  My plan is to start with a modular police station and a hotel based on the Heartlake Grand Hotel.  Hopefully I will be able to share these on EB if I make something I am happy with?

What are everyone else's Lego plans for 2017?

Cheers,

John

Good idea, mine is to get back into building with Lego again and something different than the realm of sci fi! Isn't it funny that most people don't even stick to their resolutions lol?

Try to find and watch every movie, short, tv series produced by LEGO in chronological order and write a critique on them. Well at least once a month. :grin:

For me its to get at least a video a day or at least 3 vids a week on my youtube channel. Also to get more sets and work on my city.

Maybe to put scrapped builds totally away (not just in the "to be sorted" bin) before starting something new or buying something new. When you can't make what you want because the parts you want are somewhere in a mixed bin rather than nicely in their drawer, that's no good.

My desire is the same as it has been for years... Get organized and build more.

Sorting and organizing is a never ending process/project.

Maybe some new storage solutions.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Not a resolution per se, but to get more organized, record my collection and build more MOCs. That's my hop... plan at least :wink: