eve nightfall

Greetings from Austria

Hi there!

My name is Eve, I am a 36 year old Lego Fan living im Austria / Europe.

I have two children, my daughter is getting 5 in some weeks and my son is 1,5 year old.

I never had Lego as a child by myself but started to play with my niece and nephew when they were little.

When my daughter was about 10 month old we started to build Lego Duplo with her and I started to collect animals and vehicles. We did build big buildings for her (my husband has a lot of Lego experience from his childhood) that she could play stories.

When she grew older she started to be interested in the princess theme (I tried to stop her but she loves it) and we collected quite a big amount of series (and there are some great parts in the princess sets).

Most of the time we did our own creations and I hope you are interested in some DUPLO MOCs.

I started to collect Lego creator, princess, friends, elves and minifigures (started with series 15) themes because I don't want to pay the high second market prices. If my daughter wants some special themes in the near futur she can get it without paying enormous price. If she doesn't like them anymore I can built with them by myself or I can sell them someday.

Because of my little son we didn't really start with Lego but I can't wait for it. I have some great ideas I want to create. That is the reason I did join this forum. I hope to learn a lot from you and I hope I can present you some ideas in the next years. I have some themes I never saw in Lego and I want to build them as soon as possible.

First you can have a look at the DUPLO MOCs, if I find a section for it.

image.jpg1_zpsnebz9w0g.jpg

Hello there! It's always nice to meet someone from the homecountry! :)

Are you by any chance also located in the capital?