42 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Here is a better picture of the green Parademon (probably my favourite out of the two)

Awesome! The detailing looked a bit like exposed ribcage for a second there, and I love how accurate the face looks! I'm thinking of combining this green variant with the yellow hips and hands of the yellow one to make a more comicy one, maybe even use dark green and yellow dual molded legs.

1 minute ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Awesome! The detailing looked a bit like exposed ribcage for a second there, and I love how accurate the face looks! I'm thinking of combining this green variant with the yellow hips and hands of the yellow one to make a more comicy one, maybe even use dark green and yellow dual molded legs.

Good idea! I'm probably going to use the Beetle's jetpack for their wings as well :classic:

6 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

This is definitely along the lines of what I was thinking. The yellow ones have too much yellow, the green ones have too much green, but there's a winning combination in there somewhere.

Has anyone seen the flying fox build yet? I've heard some people say they've seen it but never post a pic of it 

51 minutes ago, TheR3DX said:

Has anyone seen the flying fox build yet? I've heard some people say they've seen it but never post a pic of it 

On 5/27/2017 at 2:16 PM, Duncan Young said:

Here is a better picture of the green Parademon (probably my favourite out of the two)

34510891460_ec987e42da_z.jpg

That is not what I thought it would look like, but I am pleasantly surprised! It's nice to see something so organic get such vibrant printing! I can't wait to see what the yellow ones look like!

Just now, The Lupinator said:

Can someone fill me in on this Superman Lobo set?

Nothing is really known about it except that it is a Superman figure. My guess though is that it is going to be his long overdue modern look. (new 52 like)

4 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Nothing is really known about it except that it is a Superman figure. My guess though is that it is going to be his long overdue modern look. (new 52 like)

I've been waiting for a New 52 Superman (If we are getting one) because we pretty much got a New 52 version of every other character. Thanks!

Why did they have to give him a stud shooter! Looks goofy. @Buildingwon

Edited by The Lupinator

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I hope that stud shooter isn't molded on 

It isn't don't worry.

1 hour ago, The Lupinator said:

I've been waiting for a New 52 Superman (If we are getting one) because we pretty much got a New 52 version of every other character. Thanks!

Why did they have to give him a stud shooter! Looks goofy. @Buildingwon

The new 52 is outdated and btw that character is dead. I think Rebirth would be better

11 hours ago, Buildingwon said:

PP posted a slightly better look at Cyborg on Instagram. Not sure I'm a fan of the massive stud shooter.  

I...kinda dig it? I mean, I won't be leaving it on him, but I think it works as Cyborg's often ridiculously large arm-cannon when he intends on really wrecking somebody. I kinda hope it doesn't have a handle on it, but it seems pretty unlikely for them to make two whole new molds for him.

9 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

The new 52 is outdated and btw that character is dead. I think Rebirth would be better

I really don't like the Rebirth design, personally. It's like they just applied all the worst elements of the DCEU Superman's costume to the classic one: terrible color balance, terribly dark colors, and a really weird, useless belt-like thingy that draws attention to the groin. The New 52 Superman had none of those problems, save for maybe a lack of yellow (we wouldn't even have these color balance problems if we'd just get over the damn trunks it's timeless and it looks so much better than any attempt to eliminate them good lord we're not twelve) and would've been near perfect if they calmed down a bit with the piping. As for being outdated, we did just get Convergence Wonder Woman, which is not only outdated but kind of actively ignored. If anything stands in the way of a New 52 Superman figure, it's Superman's lack of marketability. Apart from the Man of Steel sets, Superman's been in about as many DC sets as the Flash, and he's never the draw. With all due respect to those of us who truly love Big Blue, we aren't exactly chomping at the bit for his merch in the way that Wonder Woman, Flash, or Green Lantern fans are, and definitely not the way Batman fans do. 

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

23 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I...kinda dig it? I mean, I won't be leaving it on him, but I think it works as Cyborg's often ridiculously large arm-cannon when he intends on really wrecking somebody. I kinda hope it doesn't have a handle on it, but it seems pretty unlikely for them to make two whole new molds for him.

I really don't like the Rebirth design, personally. It's like they just applied all the worst elements of the DCEU Superman's costume to the classic one: terrible color balance, terribly dark colors, and a really weird, useless belt-like thingy that draws attention to the groin. The New 52 Superman had none of those problems, save for maybe a lack of yellow (we wouldn't even have these color balance problems if we'd just get over the damn trunks it's timeless and it looks so much better than any attempt to eliminate them good lord we're not twelve) and would've been near perfect if they calmed down a bit with the piping. As for being outdated, we did just get Convergence Wonder Woman, which is not only outdated but kind of actively ignored. If anything stands in the way of a New 52 Superman figure, it's Superman's lack of marketability. Apart from the Man of Steel sets, Superman's been in about as many DC sets as the Flash, and he's never the draw. With all due respect to those of us who truly love Big Blue, we aren't exactly chomping at the bit for his merch in the way that Wonder Woman, Flash, or Green Lantern fans are, and definitely not the way Batman fans do. 

We've gotten Kite-Man before Doomsday or a comic-based General Zod and have gotten four, going on five, Flash villains to Superman's three (not counting comic con exclusives and movie sets).  Superman is getting no love at all here.

17 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

We've gotten Kite-Man before Doomsday or a comic-based General Zod and have gotten four, going on five, Flash villains to Superman's three (not counting comic con exclusives and movie sets).  Superman is getting no love at all here.

We got Doomsday earlier this year.........

Just not the one everyone wanted :hmpf_bad:

@Numbuh1Nerdyou really dont like fake belts do you?:laugh: I was actually referring to his new suit in Rebirth. The one that appeared in Superman #20. I'ts better looking than his initial Rebirth suit. I don't hate the new 52 suit but I don't like it that much. Those overcomplicated lines and kryptonian biotech thing doesn't work for me at all. And the reason I love Rebirth Superman is that this is the  OG supes. Btw already Supes said that those weren't trunks. :laugh:

Holy shit! Were gonna get frosty,thawne and firestorm!!! Really curious on which versions are we getting though. I got a feeling we gonna get frosty after the events of justice league v suicide squad and batman recruited him for the new league. Got a feeling jason rusch is the firestorm?

8 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Wonder if they'll do Rebirth suits this time

Thawne pretty much uses the same suit. I think frost the one we'll get in rebirth

Just now, BatofGotham said:

Thawne pretty much uses the same suit. I think frost the one we'll get in rebirth

Hopefully Flash will get a change, maybe the yellow lines to make him look better. I hope that we get someone like Kid Flash as the extra character in Lobo's Spacehog

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Hopefully Flash will get a change, maybe the yellow lines to make him look better. I hope that we get someone like Kid Flash as the extra character in Lobo's Spacehog

No one remembers my hint about the extra character? :laugh:

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

No one remembers my hint about the extra character? :laugh:

Feel free to say it again.... :grin:

*By the way, I've started the 2018 thread, hopefully it doesn't get taken down :grin: