Sir Gareth

Marvel Super Heroes Wishlists

I mainly want to see more X-Men characters:

- Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Beast, Gambit and Jubilee in their costumes from the 90s cartoon

- Professor X

- Jean Grey (preferably as Phoenix but the 90s cartoon costume is good too if she comes with an alternate unmasked head like Captain Marvel)

- Iceman

- Angel/Archangel

- Colossus

- Nightcrawler

- Kitty Pryde

And for the villains:

- Mystique

- Sabretooth

- Juggernaught big fig

- Mr. Sinister and big fig Apocalypse both based on the 90s cartoon

Agreed, sadly we do get a dull and boring figure and her name is Agent 12, Can't believe she takes a spot for more important figures like Hawkeye or War Machine

You mean Agent 13, right? As much as I like Hawkeye's new outfit, I'd rather get a brand new character than just a new variant of someone we've already gotten in multiple sets.

And who says we're not getting War Machine? :wink:

You mean Agent 13, right? As much as I like Hawkeye's new outfit, I'd rather get a brand new character than just a new variant of someone we've already gotten in multiple sets.

Ah, Mr. Banjo. It must be fantastic to be "in" with Lego. But of course War Machine will be in a set! He's Tony's right hand man!

Ah, Mr. Banjo. It must be fantastic to be "in" with Lego. But of course War Machine will be in a set! He's Tony's right hand man!

Who as the trailer may have just spoiled, may die in the movie. So it could be the last chance to get him :'(

Edited by Quicksilver838

Who as the trailer may have just spoiled, may die in the movie. So it could be the last chance to get him :'(

Yowza my friend! Spoiler tags!

But yes, it definitely looks that way for Rhodey. And given someone has to be a pivotal death for the storyline to work its course...

I'm pretty sure we're getting rhodey. He's included in the civil war DLC pack for Lego Marvel Avengers and all of the other characters in it are ones that are already confirmed

Yes, i ment her sorry :grin: But do you know more about War Machine!? *oh2*

My wish is pretty simple - the SHIELD Cargo Truck and SHIELD Helicopter from the upcoming Avengers game as I love it when we get more SHIELD and HYDRA stuff to army build. I mean, just picture this as a Comic Book set:

Cargo Truck Ambush

1x SHIELD Cargo Truck with removable storage crates containing Blasters in back

1x SHIELD Agent, 1x Comic Book Hawkeye, 1x Comic Book Crossbones

Anything SHIELD is a must for me

There are so many to list....

Ghost Rider, Sabertooth, and Hawkeye (purple and blue suit with cowl) are in my top three. I don't know why but I have a feeling that particular Hawkeye will be a polybag soon. I hope my intuition is right.

I would also like a release of the 90's X-Men, especially Cyclops.

A comic version bigfig of Apocalypse and Juggernaut would be great too.

Iconic vehicles would be cool

Ghost Rider with his motorcycle

Thanos with throne and Infinity Gauntlet

An Avengers skycycle with Hawkeye

The Squirrel-a-gig with Squirrel Girl and squirrels

Iconic vehicles would be cool

Ghost Rider with his motorcycle

Thanos with throne and Infinity Gauntlet

An Avengers skycycle with Hawkeye

The Squirrel-a-gig with Squirrel Girl and squirrels

Definitely want a sky-cycle. :grin:

Peggy Carter is my favorite MCU character, and she had such a great design in the LEGO Avengers video game. I'd prefer her show outfit, but definitely wouldn't refuse her movie attire. I mean, if she's popular enough to have her own show, then she should be popular enough to have her own set (or at least appear with Captain America in one).

I'd love Cloak and Dagger, especially given their background roles in the Civil War comics! X-Men would always be nice, but that seems unlikely nowadays :'(

I really want a Baxter Building set featuring the comic book versions of the Fantastic Four.

I'm still waiting for this X Mansion.

these.

Assuming next year is a Marvel d2c, I'm curious as to what it could be. I'm guessing a X mansion is off the table despite that and the sanctum sanctorum passing Lego ideas, so hopefully we don't get a ucs quinjet or something like that. I'd like more of a playset/location one. Shield facility? Ucs Avengers tower?

Assuming next year is a Marvel d2c, I'm curious as to what it could be. I'm guessing a X mansion is off the table despite that and the sanctum sanctorum passing Lego ideas, so hopefully we don't get a ucs quinjet or something like that. I'd like more of a playset/location one. Shield facility? Ucs Avengers tower?

Let me think... we're getting a Dr. Strange set this fall. It'll probably take place at the Sanctum Sanctorum, but if it doesn't, then I'd be interested in a Direct-to-Consumer Sanctum set.

Referencing a joke from Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man (I recommend UC:SM, especially for AFOLs), what about a "Lego Triskelion with President Captain America being sworn in?" I kid, of course. I'd like to see an Architecture style Triskelion (either the MCU version or the Ultimate version), but it wouldn't be fitting for a Direct-to-Consumer set.

I'd love to see a Spider-man set involving Midtown High with Harry Osborne and Coulson, they could pack in plenty play functions so it would sell with kids. Especially since SHIELD used it on USM. Plus Gwen and Superior Spider-man.

I'd love to see a Spider-man set involving Midtown High with Harry Osborne and Coulson, they could pack in plenty play functions so it would sell with kids. Especially since SHIELD used it on USM. Plus Gwen and Superior Spider-man.

I love it! Not only would another Marvel playset be nice, but we'd also get some nice new minifugres (Coulson!) and a potentially some new or rare elements in classrooms, such as vials in a science lab or "lipstick" markers for a whiteboard. Plus a new Spidey variant. Welcome, Marvelous Spidey. Welcome.

Thanks! I always want to see new buildings. I'd also love it if LEGO did event comic sets. Secret Wars would make some amazing sets. As would Spider-Verse, House of M and Avengers v X-Men.

Architecture sets of licensed properties would also be really cool. Avengers Tower, Baxter Building, Avengers Mansion and the Triskelion (like N_cat mentioned) would all make great backdrops, even if they were just the new skyline versions.