Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Mystery Ship: Part 6

Radar envy much?

Sadly yes. I miss SPS-52C. :'-(

So, what about that monster?

The Capt'n has a surprisingly good photo of it.

A surprisingly good photo? So you mean, this monster, a sea monster, really exists? You must be pulling our fishing rods.

A surprisingly good photo? So you mean, this monster, a sea monster, really exists? You must be pulling our fishing rods.

well...stick around long enough :-$

Here's the picture:

thecreature.jpg

I think it's someone in a suit. I wish we had some "meddlin' kids" to get to the bottom of it all...

Columbo, who's wearing chaps, now? *wacko*

Gopher, the distress call was in some sort of flashback or something...or I didn't realize it was still working...or it's some sort of ghost fishing boat...or satan, I don't know, but they're here now and we're all having cookies, so let's just enjoy this time before we all die...EDIT: I've reviewed the flashback and it appears that I made the distress call after the radio was supposedly sabotaged. Something fishy is going on :-D :-D :-D >:-( Should we shoot them?

What the!? That's the sea monster... I don't know, that thing looks real to me, not a man in a suit.

And stop saying you're going to shoot us!

Hey guys! What are your names? I'm sure we're all eager to meet some new faces! Have either of you ever watched Star Trek? What a silly question, of course you have :-|

Anyway did you bring any tools on board? You might be able to help us set a trap for this monster! That's what picard would do :'-(

And is your radio working? It doesn't look like it is...the little spinny-thing on top isn't spinning :-/

My names Bob. Bob "Skipper" Hales.

Star Trek? What's that?

We might have some tools on our boat, I don't remember.

What the!? That's the sea monster... I don't know, that thing looks real to me, not a man in a suit.

And stop saying you're going to shoot us!

You have great hearing. :-$ Sorry, everyone's a little jumpy. We had a stowaway who shot one of our crew. Our beloved fishman Stinky was mysteriously murdered, too. :'-( Do you know a kid named Stan? 21, fleshy, stuffed his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk of his car? Any of this ring a bell?

It's very odd that the distress signal I sent was after someone...or something... 8-| sabotaged our radio. Can you tell me what distress signal you heard? Was it a man's voice, what did it say? Or is a distress signal just a noise. I'm a boat drivey guy but I don't understand much about what makes the boat drivey and talkie and stuff.

*fart*

Hi Bob

Star Trek? What's that?

Not funny :'-( Star Trek is my favorite lifestyle, with Gilligan's Island being in second place, so it'll be nice to have a skipper around here :-D

I have a Captain and a Skipper, my life is complete :'-)

Always smart to wear a life jacket, never know if, by nature forbid, my boat would sink.

Oh, my friend is Diver Dan.

Anybody named Stan? I don't recall anybody named Stan.

I believe the signal was a voice, but I do not recall to much, that was a bit ago.

Always smart to wear a life jacket, never know if, by nature forbid, my boat would sink.

Oh, my friend is Diver Dan.

Anybody named Stan? I don't recall anybody named Stan.

I believe the signal was a voice, but I do not recall to much, that was a bit ago.

hmmm...that's pretty suspicious. You came all the way out here in this fog and you don't remember what the distress signal said? Why would you come yourself when you could have radioed an ocean tug like the Arctic W?

hmmm...? |-/

hmmm...that's pretty suspicious. You came all the way out here in this fog and you don't remember what the distress signal said? Why would you come yourself when you could have radioed an ocean tug like the Arctic W?

hmmm...? |-/

Obviously you never saw either Star Trek OR Gilligans Island because you'd know that when you HEAR a distress call you need to act on it, duh *snort*

Someone's jealous I have a new idol |-/

Obviously you never saw either Star Trek OR Gilligans Island because you'd know that when you HEAR a distress call you need to act on it, duh *snort*

Someone's jealous I have a new idol |-/

That's Geno. He's our resident nerd. But if you give him a swirly he grows a pair and becomes a real effective leader! He truly is a great security guard... :-$ I've been very impressed with the leadership he showed when we needed it...

So Skipper, I understand acting on a distress signal, but did you radio for a tug when you saw we were a container ship? :-/

EDIT: I've reviewed the flashback and it appears that I made the distress call after the radio was supposedly sabotaged. Something fishy is going on :-D :-D :-D >:-( Should we shoot them?

Yes, I know. I think this could all be part of this mysterious phonomenom. Containers that can't be opened, people who become untied, me moving to break someones leg even though I thought I was reading magazines at the time... I am not sure if we should accept their story or if we should we probe them further...

And is your radio working? It doesn't look like it is...the little spinny-thing on top isn't spinning :-/

Radios don't turn. Only Radars and satcom does. Less Trek more reality Geno. I bet your a virgin too. :-D

Why would you come yourself when you could have radioed an ocean tug like the Arctic W?

hmmm...? |-/

Well that's what I am wondering. What I am also wondering is how these guys plan on actually helping us.... 8-| Bait perhaps? :-P Do they have any decent food at least? Can they tell us how far we are from land?

Gopher, be nice to Geno. He already told us he is a virgin. And at his age, have some pity on the pathetic nerd.

What do you suggest we do about our new visitors? Should we go check out that radio? Maybe evil voices from beyond the living will speak to us! *sweet*

Gopher, be nice to Geno. He already told us he is a virgin. And at his age, have some pity on the pathetic nerd.

Yes Capt'n. My apologies Geno.

What do you suggest we do about our new visitors? Should we go check out that radio? Maybe evil voices from beyond the living will speak to us! *sweet*

I think a good way to establish trust would be for them to let us borrow their radio.... 8-|

Hey guys! What are your names? I'm sure we're all eager to meet some new faces! Have either of you ever watched Star Trek? What a silly question, of course you have :-|

Anyway did you bring any tools on board?

As the skipper said, my name is Dan. I have a few harpoon guns, but I'm not sure I trust them to a bunch of people who keep asking to shoot us.

hmmm...that's pretty suspicious. You came all the way out here in this fog and you don't remember what the distress signal said?

hmmm...? |-/

Please forgive the skipper, he suffers from selective amnesia. :-/ ;-)

The distress signal was definitely a man's voice, and he kept saying 'mayday', and then something unintelligible about whiskey.

As the skipper said, my name is Dan. I have a few harpoon guns, but I'm not sure I trust them to a bunch of people who keep asking to shoot us.

>:-( For the last time, we're not asking to shoot you, we're just saying it might be smart to! :-| Settle down and give us the guns...

Please forgive the skipper, he suffers from selective amnesia. :-/ ;-)

The distress signal was definitely a man's voice, and he kept saying 'mayday', and then something unintelligible about whiskey.

hmmm...interesting. Did you know the name of our boat before you found us?

Less Trek more reality Geno. I bet your a virgin too. :-D

No... :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-( I...I've been with PLENTY of women! CHEERLEADER women. VULCAN CHEERLEADER women :'-( :'-(

And guys...come on, these are the only other living people that we've seen in awhile. We're dead in the water with a monster about killing people and no way to get home. They have a boat, they have guns, we're not in a position to start making demands of them! If they wanted to, they could leave at any minute and we'll all DIE! Let's just let them keep their stuff and help us? I don't want to die :'-(

I don't want to die :'-(

Control your emotions Geno. Be more like a Vulcan.

Ich suggest we let them help us.

Yes...you're right. Now we need to re-assess the situation. Do you two have any tools? We have these two mysterious containers on board that we can't seem to open, there might be something in there that would help us survive. You guys have anything that can help? :-/

Here Otto, take your Luger.

Hey, a bottle of whiskey! *drinks*

Ughh, it's the molotov!

*instantly starts puking in the kitchen sink*

Here Otto, take your Luger.

Oooh thanks !!!

We're all friends again *wub*

Edited by Bonaparte

*Jack suddenly reappears*

Yes Chef, please forget those nasty things I said about you. Let's be friends.

Where have I been? Errrm... I was in the toilet in the first crew cabin all this time. Man, I was so scared, you might want to avoid that toilet for a while. Or perhaps my bout of tummy trouble can be explained by the raw 2-year-old lead-poisoned LOBSTER that I inadvertently scoffed. But I feel much better now. Bygones.

Anyhoo, you want to open those containers? This is a job for... *hitches up toolbelt* A MECHANIC! *Jack's twinkling eye and cheesy grin have returned*

Hang on, who are these two?

Oooh thanks !!!

We're all friends again *wub*

Aaah good, well, remember we were talking about preparing chicken for dinner with tequi...

Hey, what the heck who, are those two?! More stowaways?? :-$

*grabs his chewed drumstick bone and points it at Ben as if it were a pistol*

Edited by Mr Tiber