Sign in to follow this  
Sérgio

MOC - CP0101 - Nohab 7wide - DU Portuguese Replica

This looks really good. You've picked a really challenging prototype to build in lego with the very curved end of this unit.

(now cut that out, you are being too productive and making the rest of us look bad... grin)

This looks really good. You've picked a really challenging prototype to build in lego with the very curved end of this unit.

(now cut that out, you are being too productive and making the rest of us look bad... grin)

Thanx a Lot :)

I Have more stuff to share, but i will waite a while for breathing :laugh:

Great train, is it possible to ad 1 plate of thickness to the bogies?

+1

Though after watching the video, it looks like it may be a technical limitation of getting the bogies to swivel. The sacrifice to move the tiles out 1 plate might be a noticeable gap between the bogies and the rest of the frame.

Will this make it around standard curves and switches?

+1

Though after watching the video, it looks like it may be a technical limitation of getting the bogies to swivel. The sacrifice to move the tiles out 1 plate might be a noticeable gap between the bogies and the rest of the frame.

Will this make it around standard curves and switches?

I try it. but if i put the tiles in same level, doesnt turn the boogies, and dosent make curves, its half plate inside and make all curves and switches :)

Very nice 7wider,

Had you try to put instead of the 2 1 stud cheeses and the black piece (i did not remember the name) 2 stud cheeses attached to a Brick modified with one stud to supress the half plate separation and be able to put the boguies plates at the same level of the cab?

Very nice 7wider,

Had you try to put instead of the 2 1 stud cheeses and the black piece (i did not remember the name) 2 stud cheeses attached to a Brick modified with one stud to supress the half plate separation and be able to put the boguies plates at the same level of the cab?

i will try, thanx for the tips :)