Sign in to follow this  
Sarg_Kulo

Update on UCS Star Destroyer

Got mine last week and I can confirm that it is indeed new grey.

Also the instuction book is now ring binded like the Death Star's which made turning the 200+ pages much easier :biggrin:

I was letting people know that the Stardestroyers now come in new grey. I know this was confirmed by TLC however for a time they were still using up the old greys.

Also I was letting people know that the instructions were now ring binded, as many people said in earlier reviews, the ones with spines were hell to turn over (being that it's over 200 pages), so I thought I'd let people know that they are now like the Death Star's: ring binded.

The point was to let people who haven't already got an ISD know exactly what they are getting.

Actually this is not a minor point.

Do you mean the light blue-gray (bley?)

I ordered an ISD recently hoping to first build it, and eventually have a good supply of the light grays for future projects.

If I get 400$ worth of Bley I will be very upset. Better to know now and cancel the order (not due for over a month).

Are we talking about bley?????

Wait you come in bley? Wait a minute, we can get our very own Sarg_Kulo but he will come in bley? lol. :dry: On topic: I probaly will get 5. :happy:

Oh sorry I didnt know oops :$ well you said "I comes"

Is that why you though I was a boy???

Oh dear. That's a problem. >:( I'm gonna have to see if I can cancel my order.

I have no use for 26 pounds of bley. I'm not one of those crazy anti-bley people, but I have a lot of old gray for castle mocs, and I can't very well mix them I don't think. Gotta choose one or the other. I'll have to find a used ISD somewhere on eBay I guess.

See I knew nothing about star wars and thought they always used bley, so I guess thanks cause I want to get an ISD eventually... Yeh! Sargs a girl :D lol

Also the instuction book is now ring binded like the Death Star's which made turning the 200+ pages much easier :biggrin:

i bought my ucs 2 years back and the instruction book already was ring binded at that point... still in old grey tho

Well, I cancelled my order and will try to get an old gray 10030, new or used does not matter. It's a future parts pack.

I don't know what your talking about... :$

*shifty eyes*

btw, I'm a girl

Leia! :biggrin:

Was that Leia, or Liar? :wink: