Hello everybody! :classic:

In the summer semester holidays of 2008 I built following MOC:

Cinema

This is a part of a pedestrian zone of a big city:

simg0009.jpg

On the left side there are three different houses with shops:

simg0115.jpg

Inside these houses there is

- on the left side on the first floor a coiffeur, on the second floor an estate agency and on the third floor a bed room,

- in the mddle on the first floor a bar, on the second floor an illegal gambling den and upstairs a roof terrace and

- on the right side on the first floor an Italian restaurant-pizzeria, on the second floor a living room and on the third floor an attic

simg0013.jpg

On the right side there is a big cinema palace:

simg0106.jpg

Inside it there is

- on the first floor the cash point and a snack bar and

- on the second floor the movie theater

simg0001.jpg

Some details:

- the movie theater:

simg0051.jpg

- the room with the camera and the stairway:

simg0045.jpg

- the snack bar:

simg0007.jpg

- the show boxes of the cinema:

simg0112.jpg

- the bar:

simg0024.jpg

- the illegal gambling den:

simg0034.jpg

- the living room

simg0030.jpg

Many more pics can be found in this folder of my BS gallery (when public).

Comments are welcome! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Nice moc.

And the cinema have more chairs than the cinema from town plan. :thumbup::classic:

Nice Moc :thumbup: , I like that cinema very much, with the projector in a smal room behind the chairs.

But where are all the people? They have disappeard in thin air or are kidnapped by aliens. :alien:

the Inventor

Thank you very much for your nice comments, General Armendariz, Wout and the Inventor! :classic:

I really don't understand why the according folder of my BS gallery isn't yet public - it's now more than 24 hours since I "rescaned" it. And like it is now you can't see all the additional pics. :angry:

Awesome theater. I like how you put everything a cinema needs :classic:

Thanks, General Armendariz! :classic:

I tried the best to make it looking as realistic as possible and including everything necessary.

Nice moc.

And the cinema have more chairs than the cinema from town plan. :thumbup::classic:

Thanks, Wout! :classic:

Yes, the Town Plan cinema had only very few sets. But you can't await everything from a 150 Euros set. Nevertheless it is an absolutely awesome set and imo until now the best City set ever!

Nice Moc :thumbup: , I like that cinema very much, with the projector in a smal room behind the chairs.

But where are all the people? They have disappeard in thin air or are kidnapped by aliens. :alien:

the Inventor

Thanks, the Inventor! :classic:

I definately wanted to create that little room for the camera. Regrettably that folder of my BS gallery is not yet public - otherwise you could see a clearer pic of the camera from the front.

To the people: A SF thriller was played in the cinema. Suddenly the aliens jumped out of the screen, took the guests with them and leaved through the screen. Nobody knows where they are gone. Rumours say that these people were forced by the commander of the aliens - a very cruel one btw - to build the next MOC - a vaudeville - which shall even outgun the cinema. :grin::wink:

Btw: Welcome to EB, the Inventor! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

I can see you put a lot of work into this. Great job, especially with the details.

Thanks, MdrnMrvls! :classic:

Yes, for me the interior is - when building MOCS - the most important. Supposably that's because of I have been very often thinking how nice this and that set is - but when building it up I have been really disappointed about how less interior there's included.

Klaus-Dieter

I like the houses and the cinema. Everything looks so classic. Your creations will definitely go well with older LEGO sets! I also noticed that you have more seats in your cinema than the one in Town Plan has. Very nice! What I like most is your idea of building an illegal gambling room! :laugh:

I like the houses and the cinema. Everything looks so classic. Your creations will definitely go well with older LEGO sets! I also noticed that you have more seats in your cinema than the one in Town Plan has. Very nice! What I like most is your idea of building an illegal gambling room! :laugh:

Thanks, legotrainfan! :classic:

Yes, the illegal gambling room :laugh: - I had no idea what to add to the second floor of the bar. So I came to the idea with the illegal gambling room.

Klaus-Dieter