Sign in to follow this  
user

I need agents ideas please!

Hello all the good people Euro bricks for you agents fans out there i need some help! well i just got the new volcano base (and it is amazing ) but i need some ideas for things to add to it! I also got turbo car chase i am probably getting deep sea quest jet-pack pursuit and gold hunt plus my cousin is getting all the other missions so combined we will have every set! but we need ideas for things to add to mobile command center and the volcano base if you have any ideas for gadgets, robots, characters, vehicles or either base please tell! and maybe i'll post the finished pictures sometime! thank you for your time!

sincerely

computerbug

well here is the first picture of the meeting room so far in my in a new topic called "Dr infernos meeting room"! if you want to see something specific just tell me i also put many details on the back of it

Edited by computerbug

I added to my mobile command center a gun rack and some extra cabinets. If I had bought the volcano base I'd have probably have added a set of "docks" for the two exoforce style mechs I made for my agent's badguys. Other ideas include computers, maybe some kind of little lab with odd robots, or a cage with a monster in it. Sleeping quarters or an armory are also decent ideas. Just tossing out ideas for you.

I don't know about the Mobile Command Center, but here are some things you could add to the Volcano Base:

• A bedroom for Dr. Inferno and Clawdette.
  • A briefing room with a long table, chairs, and a big screen for Inferno to meet with the other cyborgs and discuss plans for world domination. :devil:
  • A little lab and/or library for the Doctor to practice his mad science in!
  • A landing platform for a getaway vehicle such as the hover jet from the Mobile Command Center set. This way, Inferno will be able to escape when the Agents break into his base and he is forced to initiate the self-destruct sequence, as always. :tongue:
  • A mirror and a brush (preferably orange) so that Inferno has a place where he can make his hair! :laugh:
  • Some kind of repair bay where Inferno and the other cyborgs can repair, exchange, and upgrade their robotic limbs.
  • A torture room to get information out of captured Agents.
  • A robot butler.
  • Perhaps some kind of pet for Dr. Inferno, and everything that it needs. It could be robotic.

That's about what I can think of right now. You can also get some inspiration from the MOCs section of the Agents Index. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

You can build some pie related things for the agents! :tongue:

You can also get some inspiration from the MOCs section of the Agents Index. :wink:

Hey, my MOCs are in there, too!

But that Agents Base were only a WIP... :hmpf_bad:

Who can I PM when I am finished with my upgrade of the Agents Base so that that person can change the link?

Edited by Dennimator

I don't know about the Mobile Command Center, but here are some things you could add to the Volcano Base

*snipped*

That's about what I can think of right now. You can also get some inspiration from the MOCs section of the Agents Index. :wink:

Nice Oky Wan! Those are some really good ideas!

I like ALL of them! Especially the Long table [Every Evil Villain has one!], Torture room & landing pad

Damnit now I need to buy Volcano base! Thanks alot Oky Wan.... :hmpf::grin::laugh:

Who can I PM when I am finished with my upgrade of the Agents Base so that that person can change the link?

Well, aside from any mod who cares about that index, the creator of the index, Scyzoryk, of course! Duh! :tongue:

Nice Oky Wan! Those are some really good ideas!

I like ALL of them! Especially the Long table [Every Evil Villain has one!], Torture room & landing pad

Damnit now I need to buy Volcano base! Thanks alot Oky Wan.... :hmpf::grin::laugh:

You're welcome. :tongue:

Seriously, though, thanks for the compliments. :thumbup: And yes, I am struggling with the urge to buy Volcano Base as well, especially now that it's only $60 in Toys 'R' Us at the moment. :sceptic:

Btw, computerbug, it would also be cool if you would add docks for all the cyborgs' vehicles to the Volcano Base, in the style of the Batcave! :sweet:

Thank you guys these are all great ideas! Most of them are really good but i have a question WHAT THE HECK IS A FEMBOT?!? : *huh* good job keep em coming! At this rate of good ideas i'll take over the world in no time! i think i'll move his throne to the discussion room so i am comfy while i watch the world slowly fall into my hands! and claw-dette is not my wife! she is just one of the three elite henchmen slimeface, claw-dette, and spy clops!

Edited by computerbug

WHAT THE HECK IS A FEMBOT?!? :wacko:

Just look it up on wikipedia. :wink:

However, I don't think they should be included in the Volcano Base. I don't think Claw-dette would like that very much. :tongue: And you do not want to piss a super villain's wife off! :laugh:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Just look it up on wikipedia. :wink:

However, I don't think they should be included in the Volcano Base. I don't think Claw-dette would like that very much. :tongue: And you do not want to piss a super villain's wife off! :laugh:

thanks i'll make sure not to include any! :sick: and i told you she is not my wife! :hmpf_bad:

Edited by computerbug

... and i told you she is not my wife! :hmpf_bad:

So, she more like your hot sidekick then? Your top-henchman?

So, she more like your hot sidekick then? Your top-henchman?

yes! I told you she was one of my three elites! her, slimeface, and spy clops! :angry: thanks for the long list of ideas though! That just might keep you from working in the mines!

Edited by computerbug

yes! I told you she was one of my three elites! her, slimeface, and spy clops!

Oh, sorry, didn't see that you edited that post. :blush: Oh well, since I have earned your mercy, no harm done. :grin: But just to make sure, here are some more ideas:

• Some security cameras and maybe some small defense turrets mounted around the base and a small monitoring room for some henchmen to sit in and look out for intruders.
  • A room for target practice with Agents dummies as the targets. These dummies could be made out of Agents figs that you have too many of (like Chase) and unprinted heads, or at least very generic smiley heads, perhaps with only a headset to resemble an Agent better.
  • Some kind of hobbie/recreation room for Dr. Inferno. I can't give you many ideas here; you should know best what Dr. I likes to do in his free time. :wink:

thanks for the new ideas i was this close () putting you on the list of miners whenever i take over ze world! :hmpf: so now whenever i take over ze world you'll either be my butler or be a mechanic that has to polish all ze robots! tell me wich one you would prefer and i'll add you to my list! but if you're planning to become evil sometime soon i will add you as a henchman or maybe even a spy!

Edited by computerbug

Well, a mechanic would do, since I have experience with futuristic technology and robotics :wink: but I would be honored to receive some bionic limbs myself and serve under you, mein Führer!

VICTORY IS OURS!!! :skull:

:laugh: Alright, enough with the role playing. Let's see some pics already!

well i am done with the discussion room and i am working on the cyborg lab and i will probably make a security room but i don't know what pieces i'll use for the monitors have any suggestions?

well i am done with the discussion room and i am working on the cyborg lab and i will probably make a security room but i don't know what pieces i'll use for the monitors have any suggestions?

Well, you can either use slopes or tiles with monitors printed on them (if you have any) or you could just use the same kind of screen as the one in the Volcano base with the diamond sticker on it.

And you should totally make a target practice room like I said, too! :sweet: That would be great!

You could add another section to the volcano base which has a secret door to a room which is filled with computers and other types of technology.

Hello i have some good news! i am done with ze conference room and i'll post a picture today or tomorrow! :grin: :grin:

hope you're exited i even made a throne for Claudette! but just a question for ze future how do you have more zan one attachment?

Edited by computerbug

If you've seen the Lego Alpha Team game, there are quite a few cool things in there, like factories with drones, escape pods, space rockets etc.

EDIT: Oh, and pics sound great!

Edited by Razzer

Hello i have some good news! i am done with ze conference room and i'll post a picture today or tomorrow! :grin: :grin:

hope you're exited i even made a throne for Claudette! but just a question for ze future how do you have more zan one attachment?

Well? How about those pics now?

You need a brickshelf, MOCpages, or Flickr account or something where you can upload images. Then you can insert those pics in your post by using the insert image button.

Well? How about those pics now?

You need a brickshelf, MOCpages, or Flickr account or something where you can upload images. Then you can insert those pics in your post by using the insert image button.

Sorry! i am having trouble uploading my JPG files of it! i'll try to upload them on a different computer sorry! :cry_sad: