Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

Heroica RPG - Quest #110: Color Me Gone

We would do well to finish this battle soon. I do not think Bobby will live through another blow to the head. It appears to have scrambled his wits.

We would do well to finish this battle soon. I do not think Bobby will live through another blow to the head. It appears to have scrambled his wits.

Benji looks curiously at the half-born. "I dunno, hasn't he been like this the whole time?"

OoC: He has 6 health, and he will only take 2 damage if he has an unlucky roll, and only 2 damage from the free hit. Thankfully he has a potion and anyways, you could heal him, your player is a cleric after all... but its not necessary this turn, only if he takes extra damage this turn then next turn we can patch him up. :wink:

True, he has been "off" since we found him hiding under a table in Heroica Hall. But his speech does seem to be worsenning.

ooc: Yeah I know he is doing ok health wise. It was just a roleplaying comment.

"...I mean fine as relative to how Bobby usually is, not compared to a normal person."

"Hey, lady, I don't judge you for the crazy words you use sometimes, so how 'bout you're a little open minded, right? We all just gotta be chill with each other, you know?"

"Hey, lady, I don't judge you for the crazy words you use sometimes, so how 'bout you're a little open minded, right? We all just gotta be chill with each other, you know?"

"My 'crazy words' are from a different language. Yours sound almost Common, but are generally incomprehensible anyway..." Miderun shook her head.

"Look, just keep stabbing that monk and we won't have any problems, alright?"

Edited by CallMePie

I fixed your gold, Flare, sorry about that. It's those darn gloves that keep messing me up. :grin:

Round 3

>Bobby (Dagger) vs Evil Monk II (considered Level 2)[front]: Shield- Mug (3x3+1=9 damage; 27-9=18HP; +2 gold)

>Vindsval (Hammer) vs Colorless Man II (Considered Level 4)[front]: Shield- Miracle (3x2+2=8 HP; -1 Ether; +8HP to all allies; Bobby at 7HP)

>Miderun (club) vs Evil Monk I (considered Level 4)[front]: Shield – Frenzy (7x2+2=16 Damage to all opponents)

>Benji (Meduiak) vs Colorless Man III (considered Level 88)[back]: Steal (+88 gold)

Even though the party argues, they manage to cause a massive dent to the enemies. Bobby, perhaps surprising to Vindsval manages to mug Evil Monk II and steal some gold. Vindsval, not to be out done, calls upon the gods to heal the entire party, bringing Bobby back up to full health. Maybe he took Benji's advice. Miderun also continues the shield run and hits every enemy in a strong, fast attack, killing the second Evil Monk. Benji takes advantage of the situation and scores 88 gold.

The Enemies:

blackened_corpse.jpg

Colorless Man II

Type
: Humanoid

Health
: 24/40

SPECIAL
:
Desaturation
– The Colorless Man seems to make it and the others blend in more with the background, causing the target to become Confused.

PASSIVE SPECIAL
: Level is equal to attacking hero times x2

Drops
: 10 gold

blackened_corpse.jpg

Colorless Man III

Type

Health

SPECIAL
:
Desaturation
– The Colorless Man seems to make it and the others blend in more with the background, causing the target to become Confused.

PASSIVE SPECIAL

Drops

evil_monk_cu.jpg

Evil Monk
I

Type

Health
: 3/28

SPECIAL
:
Contrast
– Evil Monk casts a spell on the target, making their view pitch black, causing the target to be
Confused

PASSIVE SPECIAL

Drops

The Party:

9173297646_e66d93ed81_o.jpg

Benji Carvenhall
, the Dragonslayer and the Champion of the Northern Kingdoms
(Flare)
*Party Leader*

29 year old half-elf

Level 44 Beast Warrior
*Natural Respite*
*2x against Vermin*
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
, and
Weakened
Effects
* *Immune to Ice and Water*
*Overkill Gloves*

Power:
(44+20)

Defense:
(6+3)

Health:
70/70
(6+42+15+6)

Gold:

Equipment:
Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:20; AIM's become HIT's;
darkness-
ice-
fire-
wind
- elemental), Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to asleep, blinded, confused, fragile, and weakened effects), Overkill Gloves [borrowed from Galen] (handwear, +1 gold for every point of damage done extra when defeating an enemy), Scaly Skin of the Allanoid (SP:6, backwear, suitable for Ranger and Barbarian Oriented Classes and Beast Warriors), Nordic Stomach Guard (SP: 3, Bodywear, Immunity to Ice and Water, Suitable for Barbarians, Beast Warriors and Regulators), Ratmancer's Cowl (headgear, the wearer's physical attacks deal double damage against vermin)

Inventory:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:17;
earth-
wood-
water-
lightning-
light-
elemental), Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf - (accessory), Sterile Gloves (Handwear, Immune to poisoned- and bleeding–effects), Winged Sandals (accessory, immune to bound- and slowed-effects), Snake Eye Charm (accessory, immune to petrified-effect), Health Core (4), Greater Potion (consumable, +50 health) (3), Grand Potion (9), Potion (3), Remedy (7), Phoenix Essence (2), Dragon Scales (3), Nostrum (4), Smelling Salts (4), Mead (4), Flame-Distilled Brandy (4), Mulled Wine (3), Venom, Smoke Bomb (3), Soma, Chaotic Bomb, Cosmic Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Water Bomb, Bone, Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel
Tridentia Map

IMG_2143_zpsb53ff806.jpg

Bobby "Young" Bucks Jr.
(Zepher)
*Immunity to Wood*

19 year old human rogue

Level 1

Power: 6
(1 + 3 +3)

Health: 7/7

Gold: 27

Equipment: Dope Dagger (WP: 3), Brown Dragon Girdle (bodywear, power +3; immunity to wood; suitable to rangers, rogues, alchemists and beast warriors) (Lent by Flare)

Inventory: Potion, Venom, Phoenix Essence (2 lent by Flare), Mead

face10.jpg

Vindsval Half-born (Asphalt)

37 year old, Male, Half Giant, Cleric

Level
:

Power:

Defense:
3 (
Tricorne)

Health:
10/10

Ether:
4/6

Gold:

Equipment: Montain Hammer (WP:3), Tricorne (headwear, SP:3) (Lent by Flare)

Inventory:
Remedy, Potion, Smoke Bomb, Bed Roll, Phoenix Essence (1 lent by Flare), Mead

14672251026_7ce2a272c5_t.jpg

Miderun (CallMePie)
*Immune to Weakened Effect*

17 year old female orc Barbarian

Level 2

Power:
(5 + 2 + 2)

Health:
9/9

Gold:

Equipment:
Club (WP: 5), Puglist's Gloves (Handwear, +2 Power, Immune to Weakened Effect) (Lent by Flare)

Inventory:
Mead, Phoenix Essence (2 lent by Flare), High Heels(Power +1; suitable for women.), 2x Remedy Serstyral (WP: 3, axe)

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Less anger towards comrades and more towards the abominations small ones.

"Angry enough?" remarked Miderun as she violently bludgeoned the enemy party. She pulled her club out of the monk's shattered head, swinging at Colorless Man II from the front row instead.

Better M'lady, muuuuch better.

Shall we smite him together?

Vindsvall follows up Miderun's club blow with a strike from his hammer.

Attack Collorless Man II

From the Front Row

Benji smirks as the orc tears through her opponents. 'She could be a good one.' He thinks to himself. He prepares to attack the Evil Monk from the back with Meduiak. He nods at the other heroes to indicate that they should take down the colorless men.

Battle Order:

Benji

Miderun

Bobby

Vindsval

Edited by Flare

Bobby repeats.

OOC: Unless I am reading it wrong I think you are repeating an attack against a defeated opponent.

OOC: Unless I am reading it wrong I think you are repeating an attack against a defeated opponent.

OoC: Yeah, definitely dead :laugh:

Round 4

>Benji (Mediauk) vs Evil Monk (considered level 88)[back]: Extra Critical Hit (20x3=60+44=104 damage; 104-3=101 gold)

>Miderun (Club) vs Colorless Man II (considered Level 4)[front]: Special – Desaturation (Miderun becomes Confused)

>Bobby (Dagger) vs Colorless Man III (considered Level 2)[front]: Special – Desaturation (Bobby becomes Confused)

>Vindsval (Hammer) vs Colorless Man II (considered Level 4)[front]: Miss (Nothing happens)

Benji leads his party with a strong opening strike with a massive critical hit against the Evil Monk. The little bit of health the creature had immediately drops when Benji's arrow slew it. Money flies Evil Monk, and Benji deftly catches it, garnering 101 gold. The less experienced heroes fare not as well. Both Miderun and Bobby activate their targets' specials, and both Heroes become Confused. Vindsval swings his hammer and misses.

The Enemies:

blackened_corpse.jpg

Colorless Man II

Type

Health

SPECIAL
:
Desaturation

PASSIVE SPECIAL

Drops

blackened_corpse.jpg

Colorless Man III

Type

Health

SPECIAL
:
Desaturation

PASSIVE SPECIAL

Drops

The Party:

9173297646_e66d93ed81_o.jpg

Benji Carvenhall
, the Dragonslayer and the Champion of the Northern Kingdoms
(Flare)
*Party Leader*

29 year old half-elf

Level 44 Beast Warrior
*Natural Respite*
*2x against Vermin*
*Gains Triple XP*
*Immune to
Asleep
Blinded
Confused
Fragile
, and
Weakened
Effects
* *Immune to Ice and Water*
*Overkill Gloves*

Power:
(44+20)

Defense:
(6+3)

Health:
70/70
(6+42+15+6)

Gold:

Equipment:
Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:20; AIM's become HIT's;
darkness-
ice-
fire-
wind
- elemental), Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to asleep, blinded, confused, fragile, and weakened effects), Overkill Gloves [borrowed from Galen] (handwear, +1 gold for every point of damage done extra when defeating an enemy), Scaly Skin of the Allanoid (SP:6, backwear, suitable for Ranger and Barbarian Oriented Classes and Beast Warriors), Nordic Stomach Guard (SP: 3, Bodywear, Immunity to Ice and Water, Suitable for Barbarians, Beast Warriors and Regulators), Ratmancer's Cowl (headgear, the wearer's physical attacks deal double damage against vermin)

Inventory:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:17;
earth-
wood-
water-
lightning-
light-
elemental), Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (accessory), Trickster's Mask of the Elf - (accessory), Sterile Gloves (Handwear, Immune to poisoned- and bleeding–effects), Winged Sandals (accessory, immune to bound- and slowed-effects), Snake Eye Charm (accessory, immune to petrified-effect), Health Core (4), Greater Potion (consumable, +50 health) (3), Grand Potion (9), Potion (3), Remedy (7), Phoenix Essence (2), Dragon Scales (3), Nostrum (4), Smelling Salts (4), Mead (4), Flame-Distilled Brandy (4), Mulled Wine (3), Venom, Smoke Bomb (3), Soma, Chaotic Bomb, Cosmic Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Water Bomb, Bone, Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel
Tridentia Map

IMG_2143_zpsb53ff806.jpg

Bobby "Young" Bucks Jr.
(Zepher)
*Immunity to Wood*
Confused

19 year old human rogue

Level 1

Power: 6
(1 + 3 +3)

Health: 7/7

Gold: 27

Equipment: Dope Dagger (WP: 3), Brown Dragon Girdle (bodywear, power +3; immunity to wood; suitable to rangers, rogues, alchemists and beast warriors) (Lent by Flare)

Inventory: Potion, Venom, Phoenix Essence (2 lent by Flare), Mead

face10.jpg

Vindsval Half-born (Asphalt)

37 year old, Male, Half Giant, Cleric

Level
:

Power:

Defense:
3 (
Tricorne)

Health:
10/10

Ether:
4/6

Gold:

Equipment: Montain Hammer (WP:3), Tricorne (headwear, SP:3) (Lent by Flare)

Inventory:
Remedy, Potion, Smoke Bomb, Bed Roll, Phoenix Essence (1 lent by Flare), Mead

14672251026_7ce2a272c5_t.jpg

Miderun (CallMePie)
*Immune to Weakened Effect*
Confused

17 year old female orc Barbarian

Level 2

Power:
(5 + 2 + 2)

Health:
9/9

Gold:

Equipment:
Club (WP: 5), Puglist's Gloves (Handwear, +2 Power, Immune to Weakened Effect) (Lent by Flare)

Inventory:
Mead, Phoenix Essence (2 lent by Flare), High Heels(Power +1; suitable for women.), 2x Remedy Serstyral (WP: 3, axe)

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Miderun narrowed her eyes, struggling to focus on the colorless corpses.

"Di azh kah, sarl uzard...," she grumbled under her breath as she downed a Remedy from the back row.

"Perhaps you'd like to Remedy Bobby, Vindsval. He doesn't have one of his own and we can't risk him attacking one of us."

OOC: Are we permitted to change actions after they have been posted?

Of course. You have until I run the round, and that will most likely be tomorrow as Flare always posts around midnight my time and he's usually the last to post an action.

OoC: I hate to keep mentioning it but my damage is 2x against humanoids so I ehmm should've gotten a bit more gold :grin: Oh I just love these gloves. I understand why only two of them were ever released into the public :grin:

Benji attacks Colorless Man II from the back with Meduiak.

Battle order:

Benji

Vindsval

Miderun

Bobby

Vindsvall sees Bobby Stumbling around and seemingly unable to tell friend from foe.

Perhaps you are right Miderun

USE REMEDY on Bobby

From Back Row