CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

I can describe many sets (with many minifigs) that I would love to see in exactly the same way. Frankly I'm just constantly pleased any time we get a Marvel set with a hero that isn't spiderman or a DC set with a hero that isn't Batman!

weve already got spiderman, jj jameson and Mary jane. plus Doc ock and electro. Lego wouldnt make a set like that when they already have so much of it on shelves. it wouldnt sell.

Hey! I would love a set of Thanos on his throne with the Other. Although I don't think that would sell well with kids. :snicker:

Have Mistress Death by his side too!

weve already got spiderman, jj jameson and Mary jane. plus Doc ock and electro. Lego wouldnt make a set like that when they already have so much of it on shelves. it wouldnt sell.

yeah but what would be so bad about getting the full sinister six with Spider-Man,M.J.W and James J.J?

Well, it's a simple equation: The Sinister Six (of which we have 2 already) + 3 rehashed minifigs in one set = one helluva costly set for only 4 new minifigs and 5 repeats.

If they were going to do a set like that, they would definitely use Gwen and not another MJ since we literally just got her.

I don't think we're getting any new Spiderman sets in 2015. Just the 5 avengers sets and one antman set. For 2016, we can expect an xmen set, probably avengers assemble sets and maybe Spiderman sets. Doctor strange is coming out in 2016, do you think we can expect sets on that? Sorry to ask this in the 2015 page.

Edited by amazingbricks

Captain America 3 is coming out first in 2016 so I hope we get sets from that with maybe a Winter Soldier. I seems like they make sets for one film per year, so maybe Dr. Strange, but who knows.

It's not easy to tell what sets we're going to get in the future. Cap 2 got nothing, only time will tell. On the Ant-Man topic, I'm not 100% sure he'll be in The Avengers sets. Lego loves to make people by multiple sets, just to get the main cast of characters, and if they make Ant-Man in the Avengers sets, some people won't need a reason to get the Ant-Man movie sets (if they're going to be made anyhow)

^ that's basically what I'm saying. People are debating if we'll see Ant-Man in the AoU sets, it just doesn't add up. If he does make an appearance in the film (end credits scene more than likely) he won't be in the AoU sets. However, Lego have yet to make two movie waves for the same theme, so it'll be interesting if this is the first.

I don't think we're getting any new Spiderman sets in 2015. Just the 5 avengers sets and one antman set. For 2016, we can expect an xmen set, probably avengers assemble sets and maybe Spiderman sets. Doctor strange is coming out in 2016, do you think we can expect sets on that? Sorry to ask this in the 2015 page.

That's a bit disappointing, considering we got 9 this year. Fantastic Four is coming out next summer, is it not possible they'd make a set to coincide with that?

That's a bit disappointing, considering we got 9 this year. Fantastic Four is coming out next summer, is it not possible they'd make a set to coincide with that?

Unfortunately, it isn't possible. :hmpf_bad:

^ that's basically what I'm saying. People are debating if we'll see Ant-Man in the AoU sets, it just doesn't add up. If he does make an appearance in the film (end credits scene more than likely) he won't be in the AoU sets. However, Lego have yet to make two movie waves for the same theme, so it'll be interesting if this is the first.

But wasn't the word on that topic that we get an extra Ant-Man set? Not in any Avengers consense, but just like GotG, he gets a unique wave (if I am remembering corectly what Hulk_Smash said)

I'm expecting an Ant-Man wave in June, whether it's just Ant-Man sets, or a few Ultimate Spider-Man and/or Avengers Assemble sets thrown in too.

I'm still holding out hope that Hank Pym is going to make a brief appearance in AoU as Ultron's initial creator just for continuity's sake, I know Whedon has said Stark is going to be behind it but even if he turns up and hands it over to Stark I'll be happy.

Hey I haven't been able to come on here for a very long time so could anyone tell me the latest news please and thank you

Unfortunately, it isn't possible. :hmpf_bad:

I assume that's because of licensing? How is it any different to X-Men sets, which Fox also owns the rights to and Lego have been able to make sets of? Genuine question.

Hey I haven't been able to come on here for a very long time so could anyone tell me the latest news please and thank you

We've supposedly got 6 Avengers 2 sets and 1 antman set confirmed for next year. There could potentially be more antman sets but we only know of at least 1 I believe.

Edited by Ultron