CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

How do you think the minifigures look compared to their real life counterparts? Personally, I prefer Quicksilver's suit in minifig form haha! :wink:

avenger-2-ultron-s-origin-and-which-sides-quicksilver-and-scarlet-witch-side.jpg

I hope to see this QS jacket at some point, (Maybe in Civil War?)

Probably a long shot, this is probably just his casual clothes, so he will probably only wear it once in the entire movie, also, considering that Wanda and him are already considered avengers, then they will most likely have hero suits by then, so I'd suppose a custom would be your best option.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Also, (I Know we are getting arm printing on Carnage) Lego typically doesn't do arm printing of that level detail and precision, plus without the arm printing it is essentially a black jacket.

How do you think the minifigures look compared to their real life counterparts? Personally, I prefer Quicksilver's suit in minifig form haha! :wink:

In terms of accuracy i think Scarlet Witch is incredibly accurate other than her hair.

Quick Silver definitely has the better facial print and torso print. Though the lack of leg printing i think weakens the figure, especially when sets are now getting split leg printing and arm printing ><

luiggis62 on flickr just posted our first look at some Ant-Man figures: Ant Man 2015 Yellow jacket 2015 Although the torso and leg printing is phenomenal, it looks like we are getting repeated head prints which is unfortunate :sceptic:.

I cannot wait for the Ant-Man set, my only complaints are the mouth opening on Ant-Man helmet and the generic faces.

Considering that those are the same heads that we saw at the fair, hopefully these are still preliminary. I think this since there's a closeup picture of the minifigs on the box, and the hank pym head looks a lot different.

Considering that those are the same heads that we saw at the fair, hopefully these are still preliminary. I think this since there's a closeup picture of the minifigs on the box, and the hank pym head looks a lot different.

That guy always gets official sets very early, trust me it's not prelim

That guy always gets official sets very early, trust me it's not prelim

Actually he only gets the figures early--and even then they're ususally not complete. I've asked about the head on Flickr, but I've had no response yet. I feel they could still be a stand ins--at least I hope so. Bruce Wayne's head is so overused at this point its ridiculous.

Actually he only gets the figures early--and even then they're ususally not complete. I've asked about the head on Flickr, but I've had no response yet. I feel they could still be a stand ins--at least I hope so. Bruce Wayne's head is so overused at this point its ridiculous.

You know more than i do, then i take back what i said :x

I asked about the Winter Sodier at the Lego store today and they said that they're pretty sure he's in a set that's coming out in not to long

What? :snicker: , are they talking about Civil War or something?

I asked about the Winter Sodier at the Lego store today and they said that they're pretty sure he's in a set that's coming out in not to long

Noooo!

Ha ha, I just sourced one of these on eBay b/c I didn't want to take the risk that it was going to be an exclusive that wouldn't be appearing in future sets.

But the bigger picture is that if this is true, its good that TLG is steering away from doing purely exclusive figs....

Interesting... Is it possible we get a few sets in a October/November Marvel or DC wave? Because it is waaay to early for the Lego store employees to have seen or been told details on Civil War sets.

Well that's what happened with Martian Manhunter.

Edited by Steph 104th

Nothing's coming out for the rest of the year from Marvel that we haven't already seen, but you might be surprised how early the details of next year's lineup can start trickling down.

True about the details. When did we first get details about the 2015 AOU sets?

Well, we got set images in early December.

But why would they tell all of this to the guys who work at their large chain of stores? This is some pretty insider information, especially about a very very important movie that cannot under any circumstances be spoiled even a little by toy manufacturers. Remember what happened with Avengers and Iron Man 3? Heck, even Age of Ultron, with our first decent look at Vision coming from the sets?

i just hope Hank Pym doesn't have Gandalf's head, the fact that that was even used for a prelim is just strange, Pym has a very distinct beard and Mckellen looks nothing like Michael Douglas. The Ezra head for Scott Lang is alright as it bears resemblence to him. The yellowjacket head, i mean Darren cross is a bald guy with cheekbones, what else could they have done? Not 100 percent on the mask, i think it should cover the mouth a bit better perhaps, but otherwise accurate and a nice design.