CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Oh I thought you were talking about a toy shop from your country not the Lego shop.Well I ordered the sets from a toy shop from were I live.

I'll try to give a look at shops where I live but since I wanted to order a couple of sets that are Lego shop exclusives I planned to put all in single order and save on shipping cost :classic:

Check out my previous post (#6134) for instructions on how to order them already :grin:

I read but is it confirmed it won't create "issues" during the dispatch of the order? I read sometimes it works, sometimes not.

In any case thanks for the suggestion :classic:

Just ordered the Quinjet from Barnes and Noble. Saved $25 with my gift card. Bought the Fortress off of ToysRUs. I wanted to get it off LEGO.com but with TRU you get free shipping with $49 instead of LEGO $75. I can't believe I got all the sets that fast. I think I may have a serious problem :wacko:

Just picked up the Hydra Showdown and the Hulkbuster sets at my local Target. The figures are magnificent. The Mark 44 is absolutely amazing and is just the right size for my purposes. Hopefully the other sets trickle in soon!

^ Do none of you wait for sales, that way you can buy more Lego.

Well you want the sets when theya re fresh, otherwise some of the charm wears off.

Well you want the sets when theya re fresh, otherwise some of the charm wears off.

True but if it takes too long to find a good sale just put it away untill you get excited about opening it. Last week I opened a few wave one sets which was cool.

True but if it takes too long to find a good sale just put it away untill you get excited about opening it. Last week I opened a few wave one sets which was cool.

Wave one? Do you mean the avengers sets?

I'm waiting for double VIP points in 2 weeks which is basically a sale.

^ Sorry I meant 2012 Batman sets, I kind of consider SH to be one theme.

I agree with Deskp here, fresh sets always have that awesome feeling. Also i wanna have MOC's ready when the movie comes out

With the hydra fortress that expensive i foresee a future of hydrafortresses still stuck on the shelf to be never sold to anyone.

Is it a psychological trick from the sales department? Lets make this one really expensive. If this one gets sold good i'll say we can double the prices next year?

Anyway i'm not buying that ugly set.

Edited by Borex

If the set is worth purchasing right away then I usually get it at Christmas time when most LEGO goes on sale. Right now I'm waiting on the Batman scuba set and some 2014 sets I've yet to get. These sets were too good to wait.

I do understand and I do feel I miss something not having them soon but I buy so many sets its the only way.

With the hydra fortress that expensive i foresee a future of hydrafortresses still stuck on the shelf to be never sold to anyone.

Is it a psychological trick from the sales department? Lets make this one really expensive. If this one gets sold good i'll say we can double the prices next year?

Anyway i'm not buying that ugly set.

I really didn't want to but people are selling Quicksilver for half the price of the set. Might as well get all the extra stuff for twice that price.

I have the boat chase and malibu mansion. Amazon still sells the buggy (haven't looked into the other ones) for $12.99. I just want the Mk 17 personally but he goes for $6 upwards on Bricklink so I feel like it's a better deal just to buy the set. Not sure how shipping would factor in though.

Yeah, shipping is very expensive therefore I buy a haul of all the exclusive stuff I missed over the last year and then ship it down, that's what I will be doing for the Winter Solider, Rocket Raccoon and Superboy

I do understand and I do feel I miss something not having them soon but I buy so many sets its the only way.

I agree with your tactics. I did the same up until the end of 2014. I just buy them now because I get headaches just trying to find a good deal (because I do it A LOT).

I've reserved the Hulkbuster and the hydra showdown at my local Argos for pickup tomorow, think i'll wait til next month for the quinjet to coincide with the movie's release. Plus with the torrent of Blu Ray movies that are coming out this month its better to start small with this range.

I'm waiting for Double VIP points (If they happen) on March 14th. That should get me enough VIP points to get some of the summer sets i desire also

I ordered 3 of the Ultron armybuilders. How many are you getting?

Most likely 5, maybe more later. Plan on replicating the poster with all the Ultrons (Though mine will sadly be blue rather than red as Ultron Prime is too expensive to get a ton of) :3

Hi I'm am new here, my name is Anthony. Has anyone got the April store calendar yet? Can you take a pic? Thanks,

No pics of the calendar yet, its on the Lego website apparently but it isnt viewable because the site is derping. Yet here are the promotions and stuff.

April Promotions;

LEGO VIP members will have early access to the LEGO store exclusive #71016 LEGO The Simpsons Kwik-E-Mart. (There is also going to be a second series of LEGO Simpsons Collectible Minifigs, but I’m not sure about when.) Also, LEGO Pirates, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, and LEGO Speed Champions get released. The promotional set this month is a free LEGO Ninjago Kai Drifter.

Courtesy of here

Edited by Scarilian

Will anyone trade for a winter solider polybag. I live in US

Pis it against the rules to rrade

Do you have the polybag? Or do you need the polybag?