Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Yes I know that, but why did he bring it up. Was more news regarding this set found?

A poster found a price tag for it at a local Walmart, along with those for the Space Battles: Chapter VII sets.

Edited by Sir Gareth

A poster found a price tag for it at a local Walmart, along with those for the Space Battles: Chapter VII sets.

Oh? I wish there were pictures.

Just out of curiosity, will LEGO stores be opening at midnight or just TRU and some Walmarts and Targets? If so, VIP points could come in handy :wink:

Just out of curiosity, will LEGO stores be opening at midnight or just TRU and some Walmarts and Targets? If so, VIP points could come in handy :wink:

I don't believe that any LEGO Store will be participating in the midnight launch, but it might be worth a call to your local store to get a confirmation either way.

Regardless, they'll definitely have the product on the shelves when they open on the morning of September 4th, so you can just go then if you wish.

I will get the millenium falcon for sure. But the others dont look like they are worth it.

Which ones are you going to get?

Edited by Lego Fett

I intend on investing in every set minus the TIE Fighter and the Snowspeeder,the Snowspeeder is a very weak set for me,the figs are great but the build itself just doesn't warrant a purchase from me I'm afraid.I plan on picking up the First Order Transporter or Poe's X-Wing first.I really want to put Captain Phasma side by side with my chrome Stormtrooper from a few years back.

I will get the millenium falcon for sure. But the others dont look like they are worth it.

I too will get the falcon, but maybe not yet. I'll probably be getting the Tie and X wing.

The largest set has some nice interior improvements over its 2011 predecessor! I really like the brick-build seats, and the dual hyperdrive appears to have more texture (although it might just be a sticker). I'm curious to see whether the posterior was altered - I liked the 2011 design a lot. Still a certain day-one purchase for me, and I'm looking forward to attempt a slight mod by including the iconic archways.

The lead villain craft is also growing on me. I think the visuals at its front can be drastically improved upon by simply swapping the flat, black, studded 8x1 brick with a smooth 8x1.

The troop carrier's rear looks fantastic!

Oh? I wish there were pictures.

I found the prices at the local Walmart.

Nothing to take pictures of. Just a sheet telling the aisle worker where to place the new shelf item/price tags and the tags that were there.

Jim

I noticed on the photo of Kylo Ren's shuttle the people at Hasbro put a picture of a Lambda Shuttle next to it...whoops.

Not just that, but the resemblance between that Titanium edition Lead Villain space ferry and the LEGO ship we've seen really don't look all that similar... That one looks more like what's in the trailer.

Thanks for the link, Fire spray 31! I remember when Kenner put out pamphlets like that in the 1990's - fun times and good toys :classic: . I am looking forward to seeing how Lego showcases all of their Episode 7 products in the club magazines, online outlets, etc.

I'm assuming that anyone who looked at the back of the box images has seen the fact that Kylo's head is in fact black with his mask printed on. Personally, I actually think it looks pretty sharp. Perhaps give him the black leg dress they gave Ventress back in 2008 and he'd look really awesome.

Also, and I can't tell for sure, but from the angle of the picture, it looks a little bit like theres little characters on the Dejarik board in Han's ship. Could be totally wrong, but that would be a really cool detail if they could pull it off.

I'm assuming that anyone who looked at the back of the box images has seen the fact that Kylo's head is in fact black with his mask printed on. Personally, I actually think it looks pretty sharp. Perhaps give him the black leg dress they gave Ventress back in 2008 and he'd look really awesome.

Also, and I can't tell for sure, but from the angle of the picture, it looks a little bit like theres little characters on the Dejarik board in Han's ship. Could be totally wrong, but that would be a really cool detail if they could pull it off.

It looks like there might be little creatures on the Dejarik board but I can't say for certain.

Pretty farfetched idea. There is a blue tint on the zoomed out picture, but one the closeup it looks empty.

It looks like there might be little creatures on the Dejarik board but I can't say for certain.

Pretty farfetched idea. There is a blue tint on the zoomed out picture, but one the closeup it looks empty.

Exactly, I can't tell. And I doubt its true because they would be so small and intricate that LEGO's mold machines probably wouldn't be abel to produce such detailed little parts as part of a larger brick (the board). It would be a neat effect, but at the same time I'm not getting my hopes up.

Also, I really hope BB-8 can fit in the storage compartment of Rey's red popsicle.

Exactly, I can't tell. And I doubt its true because they would be so small and intricate that LEGO's mold machines probably wouldn't be abel to produce such detailed little parts as part of a larger brick (the board). It would be a neat effect, but at the same time I'm not getting my hopes up.

Also, I really hope BB-8 can fit in the storage compartment of Rey's red popsicle.

Yes, it would seem there is enough space in that strawberry popsicle, damn, now im hungry for ice cream :laugh:!

The nanofigs from the helicarrier are too big, and Lego would need to pull of alot of detail in a size half of a stud.

Also, are the new First order helmets new moulds or the same helmets we have gotten before. They seem more smooth.

The star destroyer from the advent calendar looks more like a TFA destroyer rather than a OT one.

I doubt anyone could tell the difference at such a small scale... It's pretty much the same design anyway.

The Force Awakens here, The Force Awakens there... Can't wait for it to go back to sleep. :laugh:

Yes, it would seem there is enough space in that strawberry popsicle, damn, now im hungry for ice cream :laugh:!

The nanofigs from the helicarrier are too big, and Lego would need to pull of alot of detail in a size half of a stud.

Also, are the new First order helmets new moulds or the same helmets we have gotten before. They seem more smooth.

All the helmets in all the sets are new.

Edited by Fives

Rey speeder and maybe First Order Snowspeeder only,because I don't have much budget to buy more.