Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

The more infomation we get, the more I look forward to this wave. As I said a while back I hope the ITT is based on OT. It's understandable why Lego would do a set like that for the Rebels, but it's still no excuse not to have an OT version.

The "Custom Starfighter" appears to sound like a good set but one I may not consider buying. Assuming it's part of TCW line I can't think of any other minifigures other than Anakin and R2 that could be included.

I tend not to buy CW sets as much as I used when the line was first introduced. Unless there are certain parts of minifigures that interest me I don't purchase it.

Well, the rumored setup sounds promising. I would love to have the ITT being OT style and guess that i am going for quite a bunch of them then. As far as i can see - i will get everything PT/OT.

However, a faint of doubt overcomes me about the categorisation: While kind of Geonosis troopers might very well appear in the Rebels series (possible hint at a prominent place some action might take place), i actually cannot find any reason why a starfighter of Anakin or a Hailfire Droid will celebrate appearance in the cartoon stuff. Thus i expect the categories to be a guess - and not more. The Geonosis troopers are likely AOTC ones and the Hailfire, too.

All this makes me very caoutious before we get any prelim pics.

When are we supposed to get any prelim pics, any rule of thumb at hand?

Hulk_Smash, did you see the Hailfire, and if you did, who comes with it?

I wonder if the custom Starfighter might be a"Darth Vader"ized Eta2 Interceptor? There has always been tons of art from that floating around.

General Magma, I meant new molds. The Disney XD Rebels promos we've seen show Stormies with weird new helmets, which makes me believe that either this cartoon is no basis to guess what the future figs will look like, or we will be getting new Stormie helmet molds exclusive to the Rebels sets.