Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I can see the ATT priced at least $30 USD. No way Lego would make something as small as Jedi interceptor or the phantom....

But I have been wrong

The 2001 version was around the same price as the Jedi Interceptor. Has even less pieces (158) than all the 2014 sets at that price range too.

7155-1.jpg

The AAT comes with Jar Jar an a battler droid ( and I think another Gungun)

The T16 does come with a pilot, and the tusken had what looked like a mummy head, so is probably a prelim

Hopefully the pilot will be an updated Biggs Darklighter

So the focus of the 2015 line up will be on the "Rebels" theme. That's a bit disappointing, but understandable with the new show coming up. Next year should be different, with the release of epi VII.

@Hulk_Smash How big is the AT-DP

I would say either the same or slightly smaller then the 2010 ATAT

I would say either the same or slightly smaller then the 2010 ATAT

I thought the at-dp was a two legged walker

Meh, as long as the Shadow Trooper BP has decent figures, that set and the Skyhopper will be the only two sets I'll buy from the main wave (I will however, collect all of the Microfighters as well)

That AT-DP sounds like it will be a decent size then. I'm thinking it will be the only Rebels set to interest me. I'm struggling to get excited by the whole Rebels series as it looks worse each time a new trailer comes out. That Ezra character looks too much like Aladdin. At least the microfighters and T16 and shadow troopers will be making it a cheap wave for me.

There was a clone in the arc 170, a rebel trooper in the snow speeder, a battle droid pilot in the vulture droid, and I can't remember the ones for the ATAT, gunship of spider droid.

Was there really a trooper (brown/tan) with the Snowspeeder or was it a pilot (orange/white)?

Since there are no Prelim Pics allowed on EB, if someone has them pls PM me :tongue:

Regarding the Wave, dont like it very much.. too much Rebels Set in there. Will be a cheap Winter .... ._.

Edited by aayla-secura

Since there are no Prelim Pics allowed on EB, if someone has them pls PM me :tongue:

Regarding the Wave, dont like it very much.. too much Rebels Set in there. Will be a cheap Winter .... ._.

There's been no leaks yet. We're just getting info from 'Hulk_Smash'

In the Shadow BP was 2 Shadow troopers and two Dark guards, which are basically black versions of the Royal guards

There was a clone in the arc 170, a rebel trooper in the snow speeder, a battle droid pilot in the vulture droid, and I can't remember the ones for the ATAT, gunship of spider droid.

A Rebel Trooper in the Snowspeeder? but what about a new Wedge Antilles or Wes Janson or maybe Toryn Farr would be great.

Thanks for your comments Hul_Smash

The 2001 version was around the same price as the Jedi Interceptor. Has even less pieces (158) than all the 2014 sets at that price range too.

That doesn't take into account the huge evolution of set design from 2001 to now. I highly doubt that the piece count and price of the 2001 version will be comparable to the 2015 one.

A Rebel Trooper in the Snowspeeder? but what about a new Wedge Antilles or Wes Janson or maybe Toryn Farr would be great.

Thanks for your comments Hul_Smash

Read the latest comments next time, he noted it was actually a pilot a couple hours before you posted :wink:

No word on WHICH pilot, but I'd hope for Wedge or Wes Janson. Zev was already released too often, even his print is outdated, Luke & Dak just got new releases... The only other pilot that could make sense is Hobbie, and he's pretty easy to make on our own since he's got Gold Leader's helmet. Janson's helmet would be a brand-new deco, I think, which makes him awfully appealing... but you can't go wrong with Wedge. Unless you're one of those people who always confuse him with Zev :laugh:

Read the latest comments next time, he noted it was actually a pilot a couple hours before you posted :wink:

No word on WHICH pilot, but I'd hope for Wedge or Wes Janson. Zev was already released too often, even his print is outdated, Luke & Dak just got new releases... The only other pilot that could make sense is Hobbie, and he's pretty easy to make on our own since he's got Gold Leader's helmet. Janson's helmet would be a brand-new deco, I think, which makes him awfully appealing... but you can't go wrong with Wedge. Unless you're one of those people who always confuse him with Zev :laugh:

Sorry for my last comment about the Rebel Trooper.

At the end I made some Hoth Rebel Pilots: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=92632

Just curious, is there a certain month of the year when LEGO announces the UCS sets for the following year?

Just curious, is there a certain month of the year when LEGO announces the UCS sets for the following year?

I think it depends when the UCS is being released in Stores. Some sets such as the Sandcrawler and X-Wing were announced in around Febuary/March. Where as Other sets such as Ewok Village were announced around June.

As for the upcoming wave, there are a lot of interesting buys in there. Main ones for me are the AAT, T-16 Skyhopper and the Geonosis Troopers BP. I'm not that interseted in the Rebels wave but may consider getting some sets for parts.