Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

The design style of the Commande Shuttle 75104 reminds me the Twilight 7680. The dark age of Lego Star Wars...

Actually the dark ages of Lego Star Wars is at 2000.

Just look at the 7190 Millenium Falcon,7148 MTT,7144 Slave 1,and 7159 Podracer Bucket,and you will know why I say like that. :sick:

Wow, this is actually the first time i really like the look of a few Star Wars sets...

I'm strongly considering buying Rey's Speeder, it has some nice appeal and she looks sweet! and i'm not even a fan! :snicker:

Also who else is thinking Finn's hair for Falcon next year?

I like the new sets, would like to see how they compare to the movie though.

It is quite clear already that the X-Wing wings require some serious modding to make them at least in the ballpark of the movie design... Right now they suck. And those spring shooters... yuck... :(

Buying all those sets will give a decent first order army! Officer and standard stormtrooper variants. I like how there are plenty of ground crew and two different officers (a darker skinned one and a female one, very politically correct Disney!) we have suffered in the past by not getting enough background figures like the imperial ground crew.

Buying them all wil give you:

Kylo Ren

General Hux

Captain Phasma

Two different officers

Stormtrooper officer

Two stormtroopers

Snowtrooper officer

Two snowtroopers

Two flametroopers

Two TIE pilots

Three ground crew

As a minifig collector the transport set stands out, but for £20 I think the speeder looks very smart and a great chunky design. Looks suited to Lego. Pretty sure BB8 isn't on the speeder scene either?

Edited by markw

I'm really exited for all of these sets,this year was very disappointing for me Star Wars wise but these sets redeemed it.The Falcon is a day one buy for me and after I get my grubby paws on the Doctor Who set I'm coming for that transporter for some Stormtroopers and Rens Shuttle for that cross -beam saber.

And those spring shooters... yuck... :(

What's wrong with the spring shooters?Althrough the spring shooters can be easily went off,but what so bad with the range?

Edited by ArmstrongYong

I quite like the First Order stormtrooper designs and variants but the crew and officers don't do much for me. Those hats make them look like mouseketeers!

I suspect Kylo Ren's head will have a mask print on one side if you want to go with the hooded variation - the chunky helmet is for a "hood off" look.

The snowspeeder and shuttle look a bit too blocky with all the studs up for my taste - the transporter is probably the stand out set (also great minifigs). I quite like Rey's shuttle too and the colour scheme on the new Tie is growing on me. I got a little burnt buying Episode I Hasbro figs before I saw the movie though so I'm going to be a bit more cautious this time round!

Edited by TeufelHund

Am I the only one who thinks that prices are just too high? The only exception is the MF, which is well priced, the rest are just ridiculous :sceptic:

Edited by BrickWalls

I quite like the First Order stormtrooper designs and variants but the crew and officers don't do much for me. Those hats make them look like mouseketeers!

I suspect Kylo Ren's head will have a mask print on one side if you want to go with the hooded variation - the chunky helmet is for a "hood off" look.

The snowspeeder and shuttle look a bit too blocky with all the studs up for my taste - the transporter is probably the stand out set (also great minifigs). I quite like Rey's shuttle too and the colour scheme on the new Tie is growing on me. I got a little burnt buying Episode I Hasbro figs before I saw the movie though so I'm going to be a bit more cautious this time round!

Snowspeeder looks like Hasbro's one also.

Thanks for the pictures!!!

Rather than a new helmet mold, I would have preferred a new hood mold for Kylo, one that does not cover any torso details. The existing hood, which does cover torso details, hurts select minifigures - like Doctor Doom, where his iconic clasps are too hidden because of the hood.

Everything else I really like! The First Order Transporter is great - superb minifigures and a nifty vehicle! It would work great as is, or for other themes like Marvel Super Heroes - especially for a Red Skull, Hydra, and Captain America battle.

I wonder if the female officer in Kylo's Command Shuttle is Gwendelen Christie without her armor.

Edited by phanstasm

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Wave 1 (2015) Analysis:

20403314928_307b3bcb11_z.jpg

#75099 Rey's Speeder

Unlike normal sets this vehicle is slightly larger than what is meant to be in scale with LEGO Minifigure however this allowed the designers nail the design of the speeder besides the curves. The two included Minifigures are great but BB-8 would have been a nice addition considering the size of the set. I love how refreshing it is to get all these new characters and versions of characters. They all look like a new generation of Minifigures with a new style of design an approach with considerably a much more details.

#75100 First Order Snowspeeder

I like the shape of the Snowspeeder as it’s something unique but the greys makes it slightly underwhelming. I like that this set doesn’t include any specific characters which allows it to be a great battle back to grow your First Order Snowtooper army!

#75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter

I really like that that he TIE Fighter has finally got a new design and colour scheme which makes it look more intimidating with the red, black and greys. Like the #75100 First Order Snowspeeder this is also a good set to get multiples of to create an army. I wonder if anyone would try and attempt to recreate #75095 UCS TIE Fighter into the new one. I can see it has the two exact dishes with new printing so I guess it’s possible :)

#75102 Poe's X-Wing Fighter

Ironically this looks like a Halloween special edition of the X-Wing! Honestly I like the redesign but the colour scheme looks odd. In the trailer we still see the normal X-Wings so this is most likely a unique one. The Minifigure selection is average and the set reminds me of the original LEGO X-Wing with the smaller platform stuff. I dislike the design of BB-8 but I'm not 100% sure how I would like it either.

#75103 First Order Transporter

I believe this is seen in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer when the Stormtoopers are being transported to battle. In my opinion this is the weakest model in this wave with this boring shape and colour scheme. However I think this will be one of the most popular sets just for the Minifigure selection with Captain Phasma and a couple of Stormtroopers and Snowtoopers.

#75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

The design of this ship is awesome and much better than Darth Vader’s however the grey colour scheme still puts me off and makes it look slightly dull. I think we all are going to have to get used to grey stuff in Star Wars which is why most people think these are ‘meh’ when they see the new sets. The design of the ship reminds me of the Imperial Shuttle from the nose of the ship and a little in the wings.

This is another strong selection of figures which makes up for the size of the ship and price. However my biggest problem with this entire wave of sets is that I really dislike the choice of the Kylo Ren's Lightsaber and mask. They both look bad and out of place. I would have liked the lightsaber hilt to be like this*** and the mask as a normal LEGO head and a second head piece for his normal face if one wanted to have the mask without the hood.

***Kylo Ren's Lightsaber Hilt

16542050834_d83b97fee5_z.jpg

#75105 Millennium Falcon

In my opinion this is the best value for money in the entire wave and it’s the best Millennium Falcon (normal retail sets) design from LEGO ever! likely the fact it has tan and dark red to show weathering and that it’s old. The have also added tons of grabbling and small designs to make it significantly more interesting than the others. This is another set with a solid Minifigure selection. I really like Chewbacca’s new crossbow stud shooter.

Best Models:

1. #75105 Millennium Falcon

2. #75099 Rey's Speeder

3. #75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter

4. #75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

5. #75102 Poe's X-Wing Fighter

6. #75100 First Order Snowspeeder

7. #75103 First Order Transporter

Best Minifigure Selection:

1. #75103 First Order Transporter

2. #75105 Millennium Falcon

3. #75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

4. #75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter

6. #75100 First Order Snowspeeder

7. #75099 Rey's Speeder

Overall:

1. #75105 Millennium Falcon

2. #75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

3. #75099 Rey's Speeder

4. #75101 First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter

6. #75103 First Order Transporter

7. #75100 First Order Snowspeeder

#75105 Millennium Falcon, #75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle and #75099 Rey's Speeder are my favourite models out of the seven 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' sets but honestly I want all of them for the new Minifigures!

Edited by Adeel Zubair

I would have liked the lightsaber hilt to be like this*** and the mask as a normal LEGO head and a second head piece for his normal face if one wanted to have the mask without the hood.

***Kylo Ren's Lightsaber Hilt

16542050834_d83b97fee5_z.jpg

Yes,that's better.But however,I prefer to have small lightsaber blades molded on a new lightsaber hilt because it is more stable compared to your sketch.I also prefer to have Kylo's mask printed on a normal minifigure head because it looks more natural and doesn't make the mask looks like a helmet.

Wow, I really like what they've done with the sets, its a bit annoying you have to buy the most expensive sets to get the most central figures but I guess this pretty much confirms Rey as the main heroine of the movie as she's the only one in more than one set. I also love that there are so many types and quantity of first order soldiers as with those sets alone you really have a formidable array of bad guys, so much that I think only four main characters and a couple of resistance soldiers might be a bit unfair to the heroes. If I have one complaint its that Finn should've been in the speeder also as I assume from what we know that he's one of the primary characters alongside rey, same with Kylo really I feel he should've or could've been in a slightly smaller set as well, maybe he'll appear in one in the January wave and maybe finn will too, its no bother to me its just I feel some kids might miss out, and the thing they do so right on most movie licenses is the main hero and villain often appear in smaller sets and they have different variants in larger sets. Take MOS, both Superman and Zod appear in the smallest set to visualise the final battle. Disney's POTC 4 is another example they put blackbeard in a £20 set as well as on the flagship (literally) set. Heck even the SW rebels line has a mid sized set with the Inquisitor, and apparently another set with him, maybe with a different Face/saber coming out in 2016 apparently. Still I like the looks of the sets.

Me too. :sceptic:

It's kind of dumb that the stormtroopers has white hand.But however,I will not replace the white hands with black hands.Because,wheen you pull the minifigures hand with brutal forces,it may damage the minifigures.

Swapping their hands once and keeping them that way for a long time to come is very unlikely to damage the figures.

I've done it billions of times for all kinds of custom figures, and I don't remember ever encountering any problems with the figures because of that.

You don't need to pull that hard, either, just make sure you pull them out while keeping the arms completely straight against the torso.

Edited by General Magma

The only set I really want is;

• Millennium Falcon (The price of £129.99 is brilliant for the set, and I've always loved the design of the ship. Plus, four of the main characters of the film are in the set, as well as BB-8)

Though, I do think I'll have to wait and see the set in hand though, there's something about it that puts me off!

I might eBay the Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma minifigures, and wait for a smaller set with a couple of First Order troopers :)

What's wrong with the spring shooters?Althrough the spring shooters can be easily went off,but what so bad with the range?

I was referring specifically to those at the tips of the new X-wing wings. Of course they can be removed, but the way they were incorporated there by the designer looks quite bad in my opinion.

All I can say: Working stud-shooter bowcaster! That's really cool. Rey's hair is great.

Overall, I'm not impressed by the vehicles. They all look too gray and chunky. I do like the X-Wing, though. I also like the Falcon, but I'd only get it if it were more sturdy than the last minifig-scale version.

It took us this long to get a proper black male hairpiece? Even so, it's great, and will be perfect for Lando, Winston, and even pre-accident Cyborg!

Edited by 8BrickMario

In the trailer we still see the normal X-Wings so this is most likely a unique one.

No, we don't. Unless by "normal" you mean white color, not the classic OT design. Because those in the teasers (no trailer yet!) are of exactly the same new design as the Poe's one. Just the color is different.

I still think that the Constraction figures are unnecessary.I mean is there anyone here actually excited to go out and buy them???

I'm way more excited for the constraction Vader and Grievous than for the entire EPVII wave. BTW, I love the fact that the boxes for them apparently won't have that Ton Stimpy... errr... I mean, Kylo Ren guy in the upper right corner so I can still pretend the Disney fanfiction doesn't exist. Wait a moment, doesn't "Ton Stimpy" sound even better, actually? :laugh:

What! The MF is ridiculously overpriced! 14 cents per piece! 180$ for a 1300 piece set!

Edited by Lego Fett