Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

So I go to the toy shop by me and pick up the Bat VS Bane set but I spotted that they also have the 2012 batcave set I couldn't resist picking it up after missing out on it before. I also spotted a ton of Lake town fishermen polly bags. Are those worth much on the market?

Hi guys I'm just wanting to know if I have missed any info over the last month or so as I have not been here?

Hi guys I'm just wanting to know if I have missed any info over the last month or so as I have not been here?

Were you here for Toy Fair?

Yes I was mate.

Then its been pretty dormant,besides ranting on about Raven.

And then we will be getting the Classic Wonder Woman in a Lego Dimensions set.

Then its been pretty dormant,besides ranting on about Raven.

And then we will be getting the Classic Wonder Woman in a Lego Dimensions set.

Oh right nothing of that much interest then. It seems that way with the other themes as well. :sceptic: Thanks though. :classic:

What do you guys think the odds are that we'll actually see new characters through Lego Dimensions, though? So far all of the packs for sale have been pre-existing characters, and new figs can really sell a set.

What do you guys think the odds are that we'll actually see new characters through Lego Dimensions, though? So far all of the packs for sale have been pre-existing characters, and new figs can really sell a set.

You left out the new wicket witch....

So odds are in favor of new figs

Maybe one or even two if we're really lucky, but that's the most new characters I could see them doing for Super Heroes; basically just enough to get the Super Heroes fans who wouldn't otherwise buy the game interested.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

YEEEEEAAAAAHHAAAHH!!! :excited:

We have been talking about Raven almost non-stop for the last three months; I really hope Lego takes notice.

I hope we get her soon. Will information about new DC Lego Dimensions packs and such be posted on this forum? I would just like to make sure.

YEEEEEAAAAAHHAAAHH!!! :excited:

We have been talking about Raven almost non-stop for the last three months; I really hope Lego takes notice.

Nagh... We must have missed it.

Edited by Krikkit

Picked up Brainiac Attack for £13 today, what a steal!

Where from?

Hey everyone - I was on here a few days back asking whether I should get the Black Manta set with my VIP points. Well I caved but got it on amazon uk at 39.99 - all the DC sets seem to be on offer on there atm, if people didnt know.

Where from?

Quorn Car Boot in Leicester. There was a guy selling brand new sets at half the prices of regular shops

Picked up Darkseid Invasion the other day. I must say it is the most amazing set of this theme. I am in love with the javelin. I gonna mod it a little where the bombs are so I can seat another figure or two. I'm not sold in those new capes still, although I like it better on Superman than batman. I don't like Hawkmans wings, they seem too fragile. I display my figures in a minifigure case, and Hawkman with his wings barely fit. I don't like the wings much, I would've preferred them to be actually moulded or rubbery not plastic. Aside for the wings I like Hawkman, great detail which represents the hero well. I am hoping for a Hawkgirl for next year on in the dimensions as she is well known from young justice and justice league unlimited TV series, plus she's appearing in the flash at the end of the season and as a regular on the arrow/flash spinoff. Superman is the same as last time, but is still a good double to have. I let my little brother who is three play with my lego, so it's nice to have doubles in case they ding one up a little. Green Arrow is an absolute score for this set. I love his costume, his facial expression is perfect. I prefert the arrow incarnation over the comic, hence why I prefer the serious look on his face. I would've wished for a bit of printed legs, and maybe green sleeves too over fleshy ones, but overall still nice. I wish we had a actual hood as well as the pulled down one, and if the pulled down one was an actual mould, that would've been good. I don't like the brightness of his hair though, that is one thing I would've changed. Overall it is an amazing figure and glad to have it in my collection. My absolute favourite minifgure of this set is Cyborg. It's funny, I've been looking forward to green arrow ever since I saw the prelims, but now that I have cyborg, he is my number one favourite, the figure matches all his likenesses and I love the design and leg printing on him. I can't wait for the dimensions set so I can get another Cyborg. His head piece is amazing, I want to have a few of them. I also like his head colour, and it makes me wish lego made more of that kind of head. I would like to make a custom John Stewart, or Sam Hannah from NCIS LA(I've modded Kensi, Deeks and Callen already...as well as half of Hetty), which was my original intention with this figure. But once I got him I realised how much I love him. Darkseid is a good big fig. His appearance features the muscularity of the figure, along with the detail and the cracks. These details are amazing, which I love and shows a well known villain. The Darkseid vehicle is pretty cool too, definitely the least favourite part of this set though, it's not bad but not as cool as the javelin. I am liking how the hover pieces show Apokolyps weaponry. The javelin though, is amazing, I like how there is room for each character in the set. I ususally sit batman, flash, green arrow, Aquaman and Nightwing in it. I usually put Aquaman in the bomb section, although I sometimes make some room for Cyborg. At first I was going to have Batman driving the ship in display, but I hated the new cape too much and the old cape was too stiff to have him in there, so I out greenarrow in the driver seat. Overall, my favourite set of this wave. 9.5/10. I now need to grab Black Manta's set and Braniacs set now. Braniac set will be a struggle, considering they don't sell it in Australia and it costs $60 along with shipping. So I'm trying to find a toy store that can do it for $30-$40. I'm leaving the black manta set until it comes on a 20% sale or something! because that one is ridiculously overpriced.

^ I thought exactly the same thing!

In Australia try Myers as they have 20% off all Lego at the moment and I've seen lots of Black Manta sets there.

^ I thought exactly the same thing!

In Australia try Myers as they have 20% off all Lego at the moment and I've seen lots of Black Manta sets there.

In the town where I live we don't have a Myre. How much are they at Myre? Cos they usually have them up the price a lot. Target has 20% off too! but I only have a Target Country and their hopeless. BigW and Kmart are my best bets

Braniac set will be a struggle, considering they don't sell it in Australia and it costs $60 along with shipping. So I'm trying to find a toy store that can do it for $30-$40. I'm leaving the black manta set until it comes on a 20% sale or something! because that one is ridiculously overpriced.

It's available at Myer and currently 20% off, so only $32. you can also get Black Manta set, there or Target for 20% off right now.