Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

They are arriving. I picked up the Javelin, Hulkbuster and GL sets today at an Independant Lego store in Pakenham. It will be a matter of days before the big stores have them :)

Sorry to change the subject, but has anybody heard any recent news on when the joker bumper car polybag will have it's mainstream release date?

That would be a question I'd like to have an answer to, too!

That would be a question I'd like to have an answer to, too!

Same here. That, and how to get Trickster would be great too.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I thought that someone mentioned that the Trickster will be an exlusive minifigure for a book.

Or was that just a rumor?

I thought that someone mentioned that the Trickster will be an exlusive minifigure for a book.

Or was that just a rumor?

It's assumed that he'll be in a book. The packaging he was revealed in looks like the clamshell used to package figs for them.

It's assumed that he'll be in a book. The packaging he was revealed in looks like the clamshell used to package figs for them.

Yes, but we still don't know what book or when it will be released or where it'll be available.

Something I worked on real quick, if anyone is interested:

Something I worked on real quick, if anyone is interested:

Thanks for taking the time to do that, it is really well designed minifigure, it defiantly does the Dick Grayson Robin justice.

Does anyone now if the new Super Heores sets are available in Australia yet?

Well my shops have them I just haven't gone and gotten any yet. The black mantas sup is really over priced so I'm waiting for that one

Still needs boots.

From all of the "boot" molded legs, how many of them could be used for other figures? Like the new Spider-Legs for Superman.

I'm definitely going to get an extra Spider-Man to do that. I was also thinking that Deathstrokes legs could potentially work for Taskmaster if you switch the hip piece to dark blue. Beast Boys entire body could also be used for Elongated Man, possibly.

Thanks for taking the time to do that, it is really well designed minifigure, it defiantly does the Dick Grayson Robin justice.

You're welcome.

Still needs boots.

From all of the "boot" molded legs, how many of them could be used for other figures? Like the new Spider-Legs for Superman.

Not nearly as much as the Flash does.

Well, the process wasn't ready until this upcoming wave, so I can see why they didn't use it for this winter wave (there were definitely some figures who needed it). On the bright side, now that they did those two toned blue and red legs, they have no excuse not to reuse them for Superman.

I'm definitely going to get an extra Spider-Man to do that. I was also thinking that Deathstrokes legs could potentially work for Taskmaster if you switch the hip piece to dark blue. Beast Boys entire body could also be used for Elongated Man, possibly.

I thought Elongated Man wore white and light-(Penguin pants)-purple. Did they change it?

I thought Elongated Man wore white and light-(Penguin pants)-purple. Did they change it?

I don't know about the light purple, but there is some white in the costume. I think Beast Boys costume works well enough, though.

New 52 Superman with boots. Whaaa?

And then we get post-convergence Superman...

Or classic Superman with boots, if they switch out the blue hip-peice with a red one.

...which will be great for everyone who missed out on the exclusive Superboy.

I don't know about the light purple, but there is some white in the costume. I think Beast Boys costume works well enough, though.

Sorry, but I just don't see how: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091021081711/marvel_dc/images/4/42/Elongated_Man_002.jpg

However, with a little printing, I can think of a character who Beast Boy's legs would be perfect for (don't any of you pretend you don't know who I'm talking about :wink:).

However, with a little printing, I can think of a character who Beast Boy's legs would be perfect for (don't any of you pretend you don't know who I'm talking about :wink:).

Oh no the raven talk is back

Finally got all the sets from my Mr toys except the Brainiac set. Just build the GL set and holy cow soo much love for this wave already. But some how i still feel unsatisfied, only the other two Batman sets due later this year will fill this void. Jokerland is just amazing but its a shame all these sets have the superjumper play feature cause it really takes away form the sets(other than maybe the Javlin) cause it makes parts lose so you can knock them over which ticks me off a biT because its not as strong a build. But i am still happy.

It varies. There's one like that, one that's black and purple on either side, one that's more like BB's torso, and a red, black, and yellow one that DC used when they thought that they didn't have the rights to Plastic Man (which they did, funnily enough).

Finally got all the sets from my Mr toys except the Brainiac set. Just build the GL set and holy cow soo much love for this wave already. But some how i still feel unsatisfied, only the other two Batman sets due later this year will fill this void. Jokerland is just amazing but its a shame all these sets have the superjumper play feature cause it really takes away form the sets(other than maybe the Javlin) cause it makes parts lose so you can knock them over which ticks me off a biT because its not as strong a build. But i am still happy.

This is indeed a wonderful wave. I love it so much I couldn't resist :wink: and I bought all of them. I have still to build them (I'll do it very soon) My only complain is Supergirl hairpiece. It's that hairpiece that prevents to move the headpiece and it's not the best choice for a Minifigure wearing a cloak. However a part this little detail it is indeed a great wave :classic:

This is indeed a wonderful wave. I love it so much I couldn't resist :wink: and I bought all of them. I have still to build them (I'll do it very soon) My only complain is Supergirl hairpiece. It's that hairpiece that prevents to move the headpiece and it's not the best choice for a Minifigure wearing a cloak. However a part this little detail it is indeed a great wave :classic:

What hairpiece would you use instead? I don't mind the piece they used on her (I do on plenty of other female heroes) but I'd be open to trying some stuff.

What hairpiece would you use instead? I don't mind the piece they used on her (I do on plenty of other female heroes) but I'd be open to trying some stuff.

The "Princess hair" in cool yellow might look good (Willie Scott's hair from the Temple of Doom set). Although I might try Thor's hair... :wink:

Oh no the raven talk is back

I didn't think it ever left.

It varies. There's one like that, one that's black and purple on either side, one that's more like BB's torso, and a red, black, and yellow one that DC used when they thought that they didn't have the rights to Plastic Man (which they did, funnily enough).

Oh, alright, that makes sense. I've only ever seen the the purple and white one.

The "Princess hair" in cool yellow might look good (Willie Scott's hair from the Temple of Doom set). Although I might try Thor's hair... :wink:

I was thinking the "princess hair" would work well for Supergirl too.

That's a good question. I think I'll try the long blonde hairpieces I have around once I built the set and see if there is one that looks better on her :classic:

The problem with that hairpiece is not its look but the fact it prevents the headpiece's movement and I noticed it difficult to put it on a Minifigure with a cloak.

I'll try to see if I find a solution :classic:

Sadly I don't have that set. I have Thor's hairpiece and I can give it a try :classic:

Perhaps some of the blonde Friends hair would work for her, too?

I'm not a expert of the Friends/Elves sets but are the "Mini dolls" hairpieces compatible with Minifigures?

I think those sets may have some use then :classic: I always ignore them before but may be they can be a source for "spare parts" :classic: