Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

By sinister, I assume you mean SDCC exclusive. I don't like those Target cubes either, but it would be better than that.

Hang on, we still don't know what is up with 76033... what if :excited:. It's extremely farfetched and basically impossible, but I can still dream.

I'd say they're saving her for either another expensive set (in which she's likely to be the only valuable figure), a Con exclusive, or some other kind of exclusive deal.

Do we know if 76033 would be a DC set? If there's a missing set, maybe this'll be the set that clarifies all of the stuff we've been wondering about. New 52 Superman, Bizarro, Raven, and Guy Gardner? Unlikely, but I can hope.

She's got powers. She doesn't care about temperature. Either that, or the artists have no concern for Raven's well-being and decided to forgo realism.

I wonder how they would make a boomerang piece for Captain Boomerang. Would it be like the banana with a bar on the end, just flat?

Well, Lego Flash always seems to be facing off against someone with bananas so maybe they'd just keep it simple and give him bananas instead of boomerangs (they do both start with the same letter). :grin:

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I can see why the other one is popular. Doesn't she get awfully cold in her outfit?

She's warmed by the heat of repressed rage buried deep inside her heart :grin:

I wonder how they would make a boomerang piece for Captain Boomerang. Would it be like the banana with a bar on the end, just flat?

A lot of people use either spikes or cow horns. I'd hope they'd make a new piece for them, but I'd say one of those two or just a white banana would be their go-to if the budget gets thin.

I'd say they're saving her for either another expensive set (in which she's likely to be the only valuable figure), a Con exclusive, or some other kind of exclusive deal.

Do we know if 76033 would be a DC set? If there's a missing set, maybe this'll be the set that clarifies all of the stuff we've been wondering about. New 52 Superman, Bizarro, Raven, and Guy Gardner? Unlikely, but I can hope.

Nobody but Lego knows what is up with that set number and why it was mysteriously skipped, or even if it was skipped.

Well, Lego Flash always seems to be facing off against someone with bananas so maybe they'd just keep it simple and give him bananas instead of boomerangs (they doboth start with the same letter). :grin:

Oh wow, you're right! Both sets he's been in have featured bananas! Apparently tripping a speedster is the only way to stop them?

Oh wow, you're right! Both sets he's been in have featured bananas! Apparently tripping a speedster is the only way to stop them?

And here Captain Cold has been trying the freezing approach this whole time without knowing any better. I guess only Grodd and Riddler knew because they're the super-geniuses. :grin: Not sure why they don't let him in on the secret, guess they just want to keep him in the cold. :grin:

If you google purist custom lego Captain boomerang, most peolpe use some form of lego tooth piece

Nobody but Lego knows what is up with that set number and why it was mysteriously skipped, or even if it was skipped.

Well, Brainiac Attack comes after Jokerland in terms of set numbers, so who knows?

And here Captain Cold has been trying the freezing approach this whole time without knowing any better. I guess only Grodd and Riddler knew because they're the super-geniuses. :grin: Not sure why they don't let him in on the secret, guess they just want to keep him in the cold. :grin:

In Beleaguered, Cold uses his gun to make the ground all icy so he'll slip, so he's got his own tripping thing figured out. I guess Heatwave would just make potholes? (that pun gave me chills, btw :grin: )

Well, Brainiac Attack comes after Jokerland in terms of set numbers, so who knows?

I thought that was just because it was exclusive though. I have no idea what is up with 76033 or Raven, I just want to know Lego :cry3: please just tell us I give up :cry3: :cry3: :cry3:.

In Beleaguered, Cold uses his gun to make the ground all icy so he'll slip, so he's got his own tripping thing figured out. I guess Heatwave would just make potholes? (that pun gave me chills, btw :grin: )

:laugh: Yes, I didn't even think about that. And Heatwave - PERFECT! :laugh:

My only gripe with the DC sets is that they're not very continuous with their sets. Like, I would like it if they stuck with one theme. Like all New 52, or all Pre-52, or all based on the movies, or all based on TV shows. I only feel this way for display purposes. I would imagine my New 52 Batman would look kind of strange next to the cartoony Teen Titans Starfire, you know. A pretty minor gripe, though.

My only gripe with the DC sets is that they're not very continuous with their sets. Like, I would like it if they stuck with one theme. Like all New 52, or all Pre-52, or all based on the movies, or all based on TV shows. I only feel this way for display purposes. I would imagine my New 52 Batman would look kind of strange next to the cartoony Teen Titans Starfire, you know. A pretty minor gripe, though.

I actually really like how they go with multiple sources, this way we get the characters in their best designs, for the most part.

Starfire isn't cartoony in minifig form, though, and they obviously chose the most family-friendly design available. It's up to the LEGO designer for most of the characters which designs they choose, and some characters get multiple designs. I do think the JL wave was rather inconsistent in which designs were used, though.

Looking at the new Green Goblin (and that his hat was used in Series 13), I'm positive that we're going to get a Catwoman with that Tiger Girl's hair in the next DC Juniors set. The hair is just perfect for Newmar's portrayal, and a '66 Catwoman wouldn't fit anywhere else. Of course, if DC decides to pull a "new Harley" on us, that piece was apparently only intended for use on the Tiger Girl. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by 8BrickMario

it'd be pretty cool if we got another set this winter that was a kind of "part two" to the joker land with a couple more rides and the other titans (raven, terra and/or maybe a teen titans version of cyborg). this way we can get those spinning teacups with the hatter/etc and it would make sense because its not like the villains would only capture half the titans right :grin: . its pretty farfetched to get a second set that was based on the same set but i think it would be cool. we get the villains we want. the raven we want. and the new rides. (another piece of the set could be hall of mirrors/mirror master.) ican dream :tongue:

Bizarro and Reverse Flash are in my most wanted but Catwoman with ears would be really fun.

I have this feeling I will have to splurge money to get bizarro sdcc version. I was hoping the blu ray exclusive was him and not batzarro but maybe we can see a chetaah and giganta in the future, I was actually toying with the idea that Lego can get away with a Giganta as those huge figure watches as big fig version :blush:

With those four minifigures that set would be absolutely fantastic! I thoroughly hope you're right!

I was thinking, and I thought (and this is only a mere idea), what if 76033 is a DC Superheroes Advent calendar? I mean, nobody knows what it is so it could be. I've always wanted Lego to make a DC Advent calendar so that's probably why I came across the idea of it being that.

And the funny part about a DC Superheroes Advent calendar is, Christmas Batman will most likely be a figure in one of the boxes :laugh:.

What makes me curious about that set number is that we haven't seen it yet. It seems like it would be a store exclusive or something else (but if it wasn't at Toy Fair, what could it be?)

What makes me curious about that set number is that we haven't seen it yet. It seems like it would be a store exclusive or something else (but if it wasn't at Toy Fair, what could it be?)

That's another reason why I thought it would be a DC Advent calendar. If the set name for the number wasn't released along with all of the summer sets, it could be an Advent calendar released later this year around December for people to buy and use this Christmas.

Aw man :sad:.

Well, who knows. I just hope that 76033 is something under the DC theme.

Well 73024 was skipped also

76023 Tumbler

76025 GL