Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

I just finally saw the preliminary pics, they weren't loading at first, and I like them. Its true that the Jokerland set maybe isn't as good as we all made it out to be, in our own minds. That being said, I think once the final set is presented, we will be happy. You have to picture the set with its stickers applied on all the white signs, and it looks like there are a few more "bells and whistles" that we just cant make out right now. Like the front entrance appears to have something? right past the doors, and there is a 2nd story landing, I believe, by the clown head. I think with a little "tweaking" and modding, possibly even combining 2 sets, and of course the original TRU exclusive Funhouse, and we will have an awesome "amusement park of terror". The Batboat set looks a lot like the original Batboat set with the old Killer croc figure. The boat has that "hovercraft" vibe to it, but with 2 cockpits, instead of the 1 on the original, they are definitely very similar.

I am happy with the sets, so far and being they are preliminarys, they will only get better.

Edited by Dunedain

The box art is different in prelim pics right?.

I think the box art of those sets is the same as the just-released sets.

I just finally saw the preliminary pics, they weren't loading at first.

I have put them on my flickr.

The box art is different in prelim pics right?.

I think the box art of those sets is the same as the just-released sets.

Not quite. In these there is a Batman logo instead of a JL logo (although only the American sets had the JL logo, the rest had either Batman or Superman logos) and Batman is in the upper right hand corner instead of GL, Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, and (of course) Batman.

So Poison Ivy doesn't have the Elizabeth Swan hairpiece, that's Starfire. Seems like they made a mistake.

It could still turn out that way.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Not quite. In these there is a Batman logo instead of a JL logo (although only the American sets had the JL logo, the rest had either Batman or Superman logos)

I'm from Canada, and my boxes had the JL logo on them. So maybe it was USA and Canada that had the JL logo on the boxes.

I'm from Canada, and my boxes had the JL logo on them. So maybe it was USA and Canada that had the JL logo on the boxes.

Sorry, I thought it just America; I never heard what the Canadian boxes looked like.

Apologies, in my quick glance at the box at Toy Fair I mistook Starfire for a redesigned Ivy...

To be fair, those prelim boxes don't show the new Batman figure in Jokerland (with boots), nor the new Robin in the Batboat (as far as I can tell) - which were both on the art cards at Toy Fair.

Sadly I don't remember the villain designs on the art cards, but it means there's a chance they're redesigns I guess... albeit a slim one.

There's no way that there won't be a new Harley, now that we know the perfect pigtails piece exists.

What if they're saving that version to be a comic con exclusive. nooooo!

Don't jump to conclusions. As of right now, we can consider the minifigures to be placeholders (and since the Toy Fair did not show these versions on the packaging, they're probably not in the final set) and that new variations will happen. I don't know why there's a panic that every character in the universe will be a Con exclusive. I mean, who's the next exclusive? JOKER?!?!? As seen by last year, most of the characters were obscure or there were similar existing (or later released) versions.

So we will get for sure pictures somewhere between January 28-February 2?

Correct, worst case scenario we will for sure see it at the NYTF

Is the Brainiac set a s@h exclusive in the uk? I can't find it anywhere

No, I bought mine in store.

Correct, worst case scenario we will for sure see it at the NYTF

Alright great, thanks!

I'm having a hard time making out what everything is in the Jokerland prelim and where Robin and the Penguin are too.

Alright great, thanks!

I'm having a hard time making out what everything is in the Jokerland prelim and where Robin and the Penguin are too.

I couldn't find Penguin either, but I'm pretty sure Robin is strapped underneath Harley's Harley.

Edit: Just looked again, Penguin is standing on top of his Duck Ride, but all you can see is his hat and umbrella.

In the Lego batman 3 video game, Starfire looked pale orange to me. Do you guys think she'll look pale orange or her normal orange. She may have looked pale to me because of my color deficiency though so yeah.