Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

The other three (Laval, forest ranger, Lloyd) are all variants, so that may be a hint that Superboy will be in a set.

Yea that's always a possibility, maybe for a summer set release? But I'm still holding out hope for the Ventriloquist and Scarface.

The other three (Laval, forest ranger, Lloyd) are all variants, so that may be a hint that Superboy will be in a set.

I dunno. Chima and Ninjago don't have as many characters to choose from that would still be worth buying for, and there are dozens of forest rangers. I think this might be our only Superboy for awhile.

I hope we get Clayface and the Mad Hatter (or even Killer Moth) before Wesker and Scarface. I would go crazy if Hatter had a teapot or teacup-shaped vehicle. I like the Justice League kick, but there's stll some Batman stuff they should do. I also want Firefly, Cheetah and Grundy in a future wave, just as they were in the game.

I hope we get Clayface and the Mad Hatter (or even Killer Moth) before Wesker and Scarface. I would go crazy if Hatter had a teapot or teacup-shaped vehicle. I like the Justice League kick, but there's stll some Batman stuff they should do. I also want Firefly, Cheetah and Grundy in a future wave, just as they were in the game.

Yes, I would love all of those. And I still want some of Bat's well-known characters; Alfred, Killer Croc, and maybe New 52 Catwoman.

First things first is to remake Croc, he's still the only villain that hasn't been brought back yet and he needs his LB3 form. Alfred can come in the Ideas Wayne Manor if it (hopefully) gets approved, which could also give us Ra's, Red Hood and Firefly as well.

Ergh, I hope that Superboy being Target exclusive only applies to the US. They also had exclusive on a (non Lego) game I really wanted so couldn't get here in the UK, but fortunately the exclusivity was for a set time, meant I had to wait a couple of years but it's now readily available over here. I also wander if its just the pack that is the Target exclusive, e.g the figures might be available at another point in separate poly bags on S@H deals etc but because they are separate it doesn't break the exclusivity

OR it gets available widely all over the world at least... :wacko: These 'one store only exclusive' figures are normally US only. Like the CC figs, and most of the polys... even the Martian Manhunter was not available in Germany. It is really peeeping me off.

OR it gets available widely all over the world at least... :wacko: These 'one store only exclusive' figures are normally US only. Like the CC figs, and most of the polys... even the Martian Manhunter was not available in Germany. It is really peeeping me off.

I couldn't agree more, I import all the years polys once a year and it costs me a pile of cash, I'd much rather buy a set with bricks and other minifigures.

^ This. We pay a LOT more and get even less.. because you don't get the chance for a set and a bonus poly.

Exactly, sadly I don't see it ending any time soon, so the only options are immigration or carry on buying them on Ebay ect. And with such great quality minifigs I'll still buy them even with the hiked up prices.

I bought a couple Superboy's today, they look great. Every single one has the weird issue with the arms where the black meets the flesh.

Every single one has the weird issue with the arms where the black meets the flesh.

If it not too much trouble could you post a picture of this.

If it not too much trouble could you post a picture of this.

I can't get a good picture of it with my phone but on the previous page you can see the issue in Pellaeon's post.

I bought a couple Superboy's today, they look great. Every single one has the weird issue with the arms where the black meets the flesh.

What about the torso print? Is it off like Pellaeon's as well?

I was able to pick up one of these exclusive figure boxes from my Target today; after searching for a while. They were hidden at this small secondary Lego section at the back of store/toy section if you are wondering. They rang up as $15, although there is no price listed for them on the shelves nor did I see anything about buying $50+ of Lego to get one free. Incidentally there's also new Snowman polybags out too apparently (They almost got me with that!).

15925528015_49e4de2c0e.jpg

Advice for those buying at the store--use the opportunity to select a "good" box. I put back a few boxes I looked at after seeing that the Superboy arm print was not perfect (as some have already noted), and after a few quick checks I found one I liked.

Hopefully, I get a good one. I ordered mine online.

It's so funny how we look forward to the new boxed sets, polybags, and the spring exclusive, and then something like this comes out of nowhere!

Wow....DC is REALLY picking up their game! With the new December wave being outstanding (for the most part, at least), LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, LEGO Batman: Beleaguered, the sequel to that movie with an exclusivee Batzzaro figure, AND NOW SUPERBOY? Wow...I'll tell you one thing, Marvel's AoU sets better be tremendous to be even tied with DC's points at the very least....keep up the amazing work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by mattdev25

First things first is to remake Croc, he's still the only villain that hasn't been brought back yet and he needs his LB3 form. Alfred can come in the Ideas Wayne Manor if it (hopefully) gets approved, which could also give us Ra's, Red Hood and Firefly as well.

have you seen how detailed croc is ?, it even has a movible jaw, were are not getting him anytime soon, clayface is a more probable bigfig

2D4BE480-3A97-46F9-BB00-F529EAEF9CF6_zps7hkr798o.jpg

he looks like in YJ... interesting...

Is anyone else 100% satisfied with that New 52 Batman? I'm in love with that minifigure. Finally the main Batman variant will be New 52 instead of Michael Keaton's VERY outdated suit.

I am worried about how the head itself looks like, it might have to same problem as scuba batman or heath ledger's joker...