Zerobricks

Collaboration/Group Project Brainstorming

So here's what me, cgg199 and Cumulonimbus have been working on:

There are several version of chasiss modules with and without suspension, and even a simple truck. Hopefully someone will find these usefull.

800x424.jpg

LDD link:

Edited by Zblj

I can help make the model as simple as I think it needs to be, This will save weight and give more space for other things

Obviously we should test it out in real life too for strengh, handling, etc.

I've got another idea from the current LDD RCB. What if I make a simple supercar-like chassis and each of you guys just add stuff untill we get a nice car, simillar to the ones for example Crowkillers builds? What'ya all say?

I've got another idea from the current LDD RCB. What if I make a simple supercar-like chassis and each of you guys just add stuff untill we get a nice car, simillar to the ones for example Crowkillers builds? What'ya all say?

I think we should try to make more modules for the MPS System (Sheepo) or any other modular system. We could make more rear and front modules, chassis, other kind of modules like doors (body modules will also be a good idea IMO) or gearboxes, retractable spoilers, etc. What do you think about this idea? We could even make a webpage only to download all the parts from there and to give tips on how to build cars using the parts.

Yeah, I know it's a ton of work but I think it will worth it.

Edited by PROlego

I'm up for that! It should just give us that start that we need, allowing us to make something really good.