AlmightyArjen

Massive 10 lego train frontal crash

This is just great. I am slowly buidling up my arsenal of trains and cannot wait to have that much fun.

The trains stayed intact pretty well indeed. It took me about half an hour to put them all together again... I had a few waggons with coal and the coal-pieces (brick 1x1 round) were all over the place. Unfortunately that is not very well visible in the video.

That was awesome!!! You can't do that with other kinds of model trains other than LEGO ... without having to cry about it afterwards anyway ...

Just found this on Youtube randomly. Awesome video :classic:

Imagine the Bricklink value of those trains, there's over €1000 of crash there (at a guess) :grin:

Ha ha - great vid.

I didn't know what this 4560 was, so I looked it up. That is more horrific than any LEGO train crash could every be.

In my opinion the Emeral Night is the worst Lego train since the 70's. If I had one, I wouldn't mind crashing it ;)

Are u serious? It's one of the best trains out there.

Worse than 4560?

Ehm, no... The 4560 is indeed worse than the EM...

Are u serious? It's one of the best trains out there.

Yes, most of the train enthusiasts love the EM. I don't: it's to slick in my opinion ;)

I happen to like the 4560 (it was my first lego train, so definitely no bias here :wink:) It was very modern and sleek.

I think that it looks uber-cool on the box. The problem is that engine car, wedge thing. It looks like it was borrowed from that construction town set, just looks horrible!! If pictures are taken at the right angles it looks great, but ones where it more or less looks merged with the car behind it, if there was one set that people should be modding it's that one. you could make that train look pretty decent compared to "stock."

I'm quite fond of the 4560 (I had three of them until recently), but they do have weaknesses. Using 1x1 technic bricks to hold up the 16-wide "gullwing" doors is a really weak design, and I was always losing the 1x2 tile-with-handles that hold in the cargo crates. But I think this set is still more playable than 4559, where the engine unit has to carry the next trailer/wagon at all times.

I don't have any post-9V era trains to compare them with though.

I think that it looks uber-cool on the box. The problem is that engine car, wedge thing. It looks like it was borrowed from that construction town set, just looks horrible!! If pictures are taken at the right angles it looks great, but ones where it more or less looks merged with the car behind it, if there was one set that people should be modding it's that one. you could make that train look pretty decent compared to "stock."

Thats true, the engine was a bit weird... but it was easy to MOD it onto its own (longer) car. Sadly, i have since disassembled said train for pieces, so no pics. :sceptic:

Stupid video. I had seen it in my list of recommended videos quite a few times but you will never get any adsense money or activity of any kind on that video.