Hi everybody,

A while ago I posted my MOC here and received some nice comments. Thank you all very much. A special thanks to Jim who frontpaged me, and to Osuharding1 who created a great

Today, I've published the Compact Convertible at the new Lego Ideas. As you know, when it receives 10,000 supporters TLG will consider making it an official model. I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to ask all of you to please become a supporter. Simply visit the project page and if you like it, click "Support". You'll need to login or create an account to complete.

This is the first time I published something on Lego Ideas and the experience was pretty flawless. I like the new layout and the new wizard to enter all the project information was great to use. It took two days for the project to be approved. I would like to see more awesome Technic models on there though, so after supporting me please also submit your own MOC! :classic:

Supported! I thought the design and the functions looked and worked great. Hope you reach 10,000!

Supported! I thought the design and the functions looked and worked great. Hope you reach 10,000!

Thank you! I'll probably never reach 10,000, but it's still nice to see the number climbing. What does it take for a Technic set to get a big audience?

It truly is a fantastic model! I am glad I was able to build it and make a video review so other Lego fans could see it and get another persons perspective on it. I've obviously supported it on Lego Ideas... hope it reaches 10k.

It truly is a fantastic model! I am glad I was able to build it and make a video review so other Lego fans could see it and get another persons perspective on it. I've obviously supported it on Lego Ideas... hope it reaches 10k.

Let me take the opportunity to personally thank you for that awesome review! I've been building Technic models and creating instructions for a while now, mainly to enable myself to rebuild those models sometime in the future. Creating the instructions somehow justifies all the time I spent designing the models :classic: Since I started sharing these instructions I've never heard of anyone actually rebuilding my MOCs. You, however, are the first one to not only successfully build one of my models, but to also produce an awesome Youtube video of it! I felt all warm and fuzzy inside when I watched your video review :blush: I hereby award you the my-first-actual-builder award! This includes lifelong personal support with building any of my past and future models. Also, come have a beer at my house if you are ever in the Netherlands.

EDIT: Here's the link to Osuharding1's review:

Edited by Hedgie