The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Oh man, if that's a Batman Beyond DLC and exclusive to PS4, I'm gonna be so mad...

By the way, has there been any official word from Gamestop that they will have the Plastic Man promo in the US? I still don't see anything about it on their website.

They'll probably have one, but only for non-PC platforms, because every consumer owns one of those.

(I'm still rather mad at them after the Wild West Emmet. It was available for PC pre-orders...in every country besides the U.S. And before you tell me that most people do have one or more platforms, the reason why I don't is because they switch them out too often for my budget. I'd rather spend $400 every few years on LEGO than on a machine that I'm "supposed" to swap out in another few years for another even more expensive machine.)

Wow, after seeing all these pics, the DLC packs look awesome! I'm planning on getting 2, which 2 should I get?

I have half an answer:

Rainbow Batman:

:tongue:

After being reported by FBTB, I'm happy to report here that Gamestop has finally listed the Plastic Man promo on their site as a bonus for pre-order!

bonus.png

Bout time.

Well, I called it on that it wouldn't be available for PC.

What did I not call?

That the game isn't available for PC.

Seriously, LEGO. This isn't LEGO City: Undercover. At least with that, you could hand-wave the no PC release as because of the obviously-necessary-and-not-totally-shoved-in-as-a-hype-feature Wii U tablet.

Well, I called it on that it wouldn't be available for PC.

What did I not call?

That the game isn't available for PC.

Seriously, LEGO. This isn't LEGO City: Undercover. At least with that, you could hand-wave the no PC release as because of the obviously-necessary-and-not-totally-shoved-in-as-a-hype-feature Wii U tablet.

What??????? :wacko:

He means to say he's upset about the lack of a PC version, and that there's no excuse this time.

The game does exist for PC. EB Games in Australia has a PC version for preorder.

Batman Beyond DLC was confirmed as exclusive to PS4 (and I think PS3?) including Batman Beyond, Old Bruce Wayne, Ace, Blight, Bonk, Inque, Mr. Freeze (hopefully just a skin and not the entire character), and Joker. No word on the level or any vehicles, though.

Yep, PS3 too! Sounds awesome, but I would've definitely rather had Shriek ten times more than Bonk or the Joker. And if they were desperate for a bigfig, Ace (the robot bruiser of the Royal Flush Gang, not the dog) would have been much better than Bonk. Spellbinder would've filled a good mind control character slot, and "10" would've been nice for an acrobatic character (and flying on the cards would be awesome). I'd even take some random Jokers over The Joker. Better character designs, better characters, more important to the series. (Ok so the Joker's a pretty great character, but he's already all over the game)

But for Terry, Bruce, Inque and Blight, I say hooray :thumbup:

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

I would've preferred to see DeeDee and Willie Watt be included, probably more than Bonk. Especially since Willie Watt could've had his mech as a big fig. The Joker works for me, but isn't that Mr. Freeze just the classic Mr. Freeze? I'd rather he be replaced (if he's a skin, that is) with one of those two. Heck, even Woof or Ghoul would've been awesome. I mean, the Christopher Walken impression alone should land Ghoul a spot lol

Saw a picture of the Batman Beyond fig yesterday, it looks pretty good! I always love that red bat logo.

Old Bruce sounds interesting as well and I wonder how Blight and future Mr. Freeze will look.

Only two more DLC-sets to be revealed, right? ^^

Regards,

Mitch

Saw a picture of the Batman Beyond fig yesterday, it looks pretty good! I always love that red bat logo.

Old Bruce sounds interesting as well and I wonder how Blight and future Mr. Freeze will look.

Only two more DLC-sets to be revealed, right? ^^

Regards,

Mitch

Isnt the rainbow pack one of the 6 DLCs?

Oh, was that an entire DLC-pack?

Thought it was just one rainbow-colored Batman fig..

My bad :blush:

Regards,

Mitch

Isnt the rainbow pack one of the 6 DLCs?

I don't think so; it's more like a pre-order bonus (which you may be able to buy later). All the DLC packs should include missions and stuff, rather than just characters. I don't think we'll see the other three DLCs until after the games release.

I read that the Rainbow Batman DLC pack had a mission in it, along with a rainbow-themed villain whose name I can't remember. I know the bad guy was on the same episode of Batman The Brave and the Bold as the Rainbow Batsuit. The mission involved Robin getting injured and Batman wearing the new suit to distract enemies from realizing that Robin is hurt. (Ironically enough, Robin did that for 45 years thanks to the green speedo and pixie boots. Bout time Batman returned the favor)

These five characters are confirmed to be in the game:

1. Deathstroke

2. Polka dot man

3. Music Meister

4. Deadshot

5. Kalibak

Here's a look at polka dot man:

PolkaDotMan.png

Here's a picture of Deathstroke in the top right corner:

egx-lego-batman-reveal.jpg