The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

DLC Confirmed! 3 new levels with exclusive characters! The Dark Knight Pack, in which Batman and Commissioner Gordon or Joker and some goons chase down Two-Face, with playable Bane and Catwoman, all in Nolan style, the Man of Steel Pack, which is essentially the first scene in Man of Steel where Jor-El has to send Kal to Earth and fight Zod, and finally the 75th Anniversary Pack, where you play as Joker and Harley Quinn setting up "celebration pieces" and you can play as many different incarnations of Batman, the only one mentioned by name though is his First Appearance costume!

http://www.comicvine...un/1100-149773/

Edit: Oh wow, that posted sooo late. Oops.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

BxGKxDHCMAA6xFl.png

Really nice looking figures. Rah's looks like Boromir with Hawkeye hair. Seems pretty easy to make one yourself. Super Heroes really needs a CMF series.

Thanks for the update!

Loving the Nurse's Outfit Joker :wub::grin:

I also think it's really awesome the DLC provides new levels. Just fantastic :cry_happy::thumbup:

Will definitely be getting them all, even if I have no idea what the next three will contain :tongue:

Regards,

Mitch

They even reconfirm that there will be DLC for PC version of the game in those press releases, but the PC version is still the only one not listed anywhere! Its really confusing. I hope its not download only from steam or something. I want a plastic man!

Nurse Joker looks great, and I love how the design matches the real HL Joker minifigure. The others are fine. Curse the lack of DLC support on the Wii U! :cry3:

I haven't bothered with any DLC's since LB2 (just so I could get Shazam and Black Manta really :blush:) but these look very nice! A bit surprised with MoS seeing as it's not Batman, but the 75th anniversary one sounds very cool. :thumbup:

This game is only called a Batman game due to top billing, but the subtitle immediately tells you this is not Batman's story. "LEGO Batman 3: By the way, this game isn't really about him, anyway", but put more eloquently. This is really LEGO DC Universe: The Video Game, so a MoS pack fits.

Edited by 8BrickMario

This game is only called a Batman game due to top billing, but the subtitle immediately tells you this is not Batman's story. "LEGO Batman 3: By the way, this game isn't really about him, anyway", but put more eloquently. This is really LEGO DC Universe: The Video Game, so a MoS pack fits.

True, but it seems like all of the extras have been about Bats such as Adam West in Peril and the 1960s Mode.

DLC....Nintendo doesn't support it...being in the minority of Wii U owners is not a good thing....

Edited by 8BrickMario