Alright, good day to you all!
I'm so new here, the paint is still wet, so go easy on me....Heh!
After a 35 year (!) hiatus, I recently decided to get back into Technical LEGO again - and I hadn't realised just how much i missed it.
I started off with buying a Technical LEGO Ford Mustang kit, which I then embellished with a John Deere Tractor+Trailer kit, followed by a 'little' Dump Truck set.
To ease myself back in, I actually built all these kits, but it was the parts I was interested in, with a view to building my own designs.
What really struck me, was the, frankly amazing variety of parts/shapes that simply didn't exist all those years ago, and it was mind blowing to me to see what was available, just from those initial sets that I bought.
Anyhow, here is what I did with them, as my first build.
(Oh, in the last picture, the 8x8 Truck is my latest, but I'll get to that......:pir-huzzah1:)
(if I've got this wrong, and posted in the wrong place, or posted the wrong thing therein, please do forgive me - but I *did* read the 'New Members' post thing, which I suspect most folk don't....:D)
-Jamie Wallace-

2qcEq35.jpgGKcYWJf.jpgka5KOD1.jpgxNyVNxS.jpggbKxuD2.jpg

Hello, I think I’ve been using eurobricks for like 10 years now, finally joined because I have a big technic project I’ve been trying to figure out for a few years and after many iterations I release I’m kinda stuck and could do with some fresh eyes.

It’s all about mimicking the AT-AT walking gait

Also, testing testing 123

799EDB00-682D-4F8E-B7D9-A58296D02A90.jpeg

Edited by BrickBear

Can I see this picture?

Alrighty, then...

Bust of KennoMonkey

Edited by KennoMonkey
had to get rid of picture

Hello,

Testing picture linking

640x684.png

Edited by Plumbum
Deep-Linking picture

Everything is awesome. 

On 10/23/2023 at 5:42 AM, Lord-Wallace said:

Alright, good day to you all!
I'm so new here, the paint is still wet, so go easy on me....Heh!
After a 35 year (!) hiatus, I recently decided to get back into Technical LEGO again - and I hadn't realised just how much i missed it.
I started off with buying a Technical LEGO Ford Mustang kit, which I then embellished with a John Deere Tractor+Trailer kit, followed by a 'little' Dump Truck set.
To ease myself back in, I actually built all these kits, but it was the parts I was interested in, with a view to building my own designs.
What really struck me, was the, frankly amazing variety of parts/shapes that simply didn't exist all those years ago, and it was mind blowing to me to see what was available, just from those initial sets that I bought.
Anyhow, here is what I did with them, as my first build.
(Oh, in the last picture, the 8x8 Truck is my latest, but I'll get to that......:pir-huzzah1:)
(if I've got this wrong, and posted in the wrong place, or posted the wrong thing therein, please do forgive me - but I *did* read the 'New Members' post thing, which I suspect most folk don't....:D)
-Jamie Wallace-

Very nice.

Edited by AgentMissa

It's the holiday season, and I am holla-saying how happy I am to see you all again.

Life has been a fun, in and out of portals, but it comes with the job.

So, 10 posts, eh?

This will be fun, I hope, I dunno, I be a bot just trying to make his way in the universe.

I noticed some members sharing their MOCs (My Own Creations) with instructions. This got me wondering, what resources or tips do you recommend for someone looking to start creating their own LEGO designs?

Hi!

It works :) But that no surprise, fora aren't that complicated :)

Don't posts in this topic count for you posts?