DarkKnight7

Phoenix Customs - American Super Soldier (Captain America) - New Figur

Sorry to bump, but are there any plans for another Phoenix Customs figure?

Sorry, it's been a while since I've been on here. Yes, in fact, there was a new figure released recently, Pirate Assassin, there's info on the boards here that I posted a while back. You can find it HERE. And there's two others in the very near plans that's for presale, Arachnid Hero and The Curator (galactic). You can find out about them HERE and HERE. Once I get them back from the printer (in a few weeks time), I'll post pics and more info on here.

^ I hope there's another one soon as well, perhaps a Nightcrawler minifig, now that would be awesome!

Nightcrawler would be cool, I'll have to think about that one, maybe early next year. I've got this year's figs already planned, but thanks for the suggestions, you don't have to twist my arm for X-men figs. :wink:

Excellent design and the quality of the pad printing is great!

Thanks buddy! I appreciate that! By the way, did you ever figure out that project we had discussed? Are you thinking of doing it yourself, maybe? I looked again and there's no hairs available really, but I'll keep looking.

Okay, I just might have to buy that Collector when he comes out. You honestly did a better job than Lego's official one. I'm dead serious. Plus $30 is better than $130. :grin:

Okay, I just might have to buy that Collector when he comes out. You honestly did a better job than Lego's official one. I'm dead serious. Plus $30 is better than $130. :grin:

Thanks man, I'm flattered by your praise and glad you like him. He's pretty close to reaching the quota to go to print...in less than a week! The support from everyone has been absolutely astounding! Can't wait to see this guy in my hands (along with the other guy, who reached his quota in four days!)

Are you going to print his legs or just leave them plain?

As they are sold now, they are plain. I have been asked by some to print on the legs, so that may be something I create down the line, but I'm not sure when or if I will. I appreciate the idea, though.

Really sorry to bump this thread, but I am really searching for this figure! Does anyone (located in Europe preferably) have this one for sale? Thanks a lot!!

Very sorry, that was my first thought. I did not know if I could ask for customs there. Thank you for the information!