Sign in to follow this  
Norro

A little deciphering needed

Hey all,

I noticed this in JoJo's Brickshelf gallery and was intrigued (I was sold at the new grey hate folder title...) I was wondering if someone who doesn't rely on translation software to accurately read german could give me the essence of what is being said in this letter:

Seen Here...

Thanks so much!

God Bless,

Nathan

I don't speak German soory ;-)

If I were you, I would pm German speaking members (easier, especially if they do not read that topic ;-) )

I would send a pm to Hobbes, Apophys and Aredhel ;-)

*yoda*

It seems like some kind of TLC standard answering letter concerning requests for

that change of colors.... I

but I really

doubt that there

Not much to decipher here...

Well, JoJo is a blay-hater (;-)) and the picture title (theysentthemback) suggests that he complained to LEGO Direct about blay parts (probably in a set he bought or something) and sent them the parts to exchange - and they sent them back, with that letter...

Not much to decipher here...
Well, JoJo is a blay-hater (;-))

Not that there is anything wrong with that ;-) ...

and the picture title (theysentthemback) suggests that he complained to LEGO Direct about blay parts (probably in a set he bought or something) and sent them the parts to exchange - and they sent them back, with that letter...

So I presumed, but is the letter just a generic reply? You'd think this would move them to some deeper reaction! X-D

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan

Not that there is anything wrong with that ;-) ...

Nope ;-)

So I presumed, but is the letter just a generic reply? You'd think this would move them to some deeper reaction! X-D

Yeah, you'd think so ;-)

I can't tell from the picture, though, it's all incomplete and the important parts of the sentences are blocked by bricks. What I can make out is a bit more than a standard reply but I can't make out their point of view. Maybe it's a generic reply to blay haters ;-)

Maybe it's a generic reply to blay haters ;-)

I haven't needed to buy firewood since the english version of that was produced X-D !

Thanks again!

God Bless,

Nathan