KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

So, in response to the dual moulded legs, the ones I have now are a single colour with the top halves painted a different colour.  Raven is purple legs with black on the thighs, giving the dual moulded look.

2 minutes ago, adalric said:

Lepin's doing the Sandcrawler, too. 

Seems that the legal case is really slowing them down.   :wink:

4 hours ago, kid said:

Seems that the legal case is really slowing them down.   :wink:

Kinda seems like they wanna get as much stuff out as they can, before anything happens.

Lepin focuses on those big sets a lot, it would be interesting if them or another company did no-longer made medium sets. For example, if someone reissued Lego city or castle stuff from a few years ago or something like that.

Edited by crossmr

So I might be about 3 weeks late here, but I recall talk of finding the models of the different claw pieces used in the Marvel and DC games which don't exist physically, pictured here https://i.imgur.com/nKPifQr.jpg

I have managed to dig them out of my games files. Not going to upload them here in case of copyright issues, but if we want to try get some printed it's a possibility. I could in theory dig out other files from the various games, though I make no promises that everything would work. I have found Hawkgirl's Helmet.

As a sidenote, this is my first post with the new forum layout. Not a fan.

Edited by mooproxy

47 minutes ago, bbquicksilver said:

Just wondering, which spider-gwen is that in your icon??

It's a custom by Phoenix Customs. There's some more pics on my Flickr (username is CaptainBritainDJW)

Just now, Captain Britain said:

It's a custom by Phoenix Customs. There's some more pics on my Flickr (username is CaptainBritainDJW)

ok thanks. Are there any worthy bootleg spider-gwens out there or are they just all terrible? Im willing to mix and match.

13 minutes ago, bbquicksilver said:

ok thanks. Are there any worthy bootleg spider-gwens out there or are they just all terrible? Im willing to mix and match.

Yes.
Order both the xinh and the pogo version.
Take pogos head and body and xinhs cowl and arms 
This makes a very great figure.

Edited by Stan-Lee

6 minutes ago, Stan-Lee said:

Yes.
Order both the xinh and the pogo version.
Take pogos head and body and xinhs cowl and arms 
This makes a very great figure.

I will do that. Thanks for the detailed response!

Hi,

Does anyone knows if the Lepin 16007 - Haunted Manor Monster Fighters is already released ?

Lots of sellers, but some still say presell...

Anyone has a date release ? Thanks :)

Got my killer croc bigfig,raven, dead robbin etc today. Crocs great as is dead robin but robins missing his axe.  Only opened them 2 so far but had a quick look at packets. No silly printing my look of it. 

44 minutes ago, adalric said:

Wow. They didn't even change the name to 'The Sinpsons' or anything. 

The vendor just photoshopped a Lepin logo on Lego official visuals. I'm impatient to see which letter will be changed by Lepin :wink:

19 minutes ago, jangosolo said:

My UCS Falcon has arrived... and no import duties.

Happy days!

I for one am VERY interested how you find it. This may sway me on whether I pick one up. I'd like you to be brutally honest about the quality of the parts... especially the yellow technic bricks, the light bley levers, the rigging and the dish (as well as the print on that).