I either missed it or got no answer. The S@H site says available in every region but CAN and US. I will be able to buy a couple of the first half sets soon (getting some money soon). So do I wait till in America or pay crazy shipping?

I did place my order on the German S@H ... Went through the checkout process, they took my credit card info, but never heard from them. Apparently, local/country specific sites ship only to that specific country. I'm heading to Europe in few weeks and tempted to get them, but prices there are 'always' higher than in the US ... Or at least, it was the case on my prior trips.

Edited by DrJB

Thats one thing I was thinking... or... 1H becomes 2h... 2h becomes 1h/1Q 2015.

So should I buy two 42009 or one 42009 and some stuff off of BL, sence I might not be able to buy any 2014 models?

Thank you for sharing ...

On page 13, the slide now comes in yellow. I had bought few of them (in pink) for a GBC, but the color did not go well with everything else ...

The Container Truck is missing from that catalog - does that mean it won't be making the trip over? I built one already since I had most of the parts and only needed the new pieces but I think it's a shame if true since it is a nice model.

good catch ... well ... none of the mindstorms are listed either.

Holy BatS&@!, $250.00 for the 42030 :wacko: However nice that set is going to be, it will be hard to justify the spending that much for it. I can see doing $139.99 for the 42025 Cargo plane, however.

Edited by JGW3000

Surely that is supposed to be $219 US and $249 CAN as that is the only model where the two prices don't differ.

Hope you are correct, but I feel for our Canadian, European, and other non-US friends.

Hope you are correct, but I feel for our Canadian, European, and other non-US friends.

Canada maybe, but I don't feel for the rest of the world since they're currently enjoying 1H2014 Technic sets!