Sergio512

Lego Ghostbusters HQ - Custom MOC with Lights

That indeed is good to hear. And I guess if Lego will release this building it will be even cheaper (read: less expensive) than when you buy seperate parts...

Good to see the building next to an official set. Better yet, next to the haunted house. And omg, the HQ dwarves the Haunted House!!! I've build mine a bit bigger so I wonder how the HQ will sit placed next to my HH... Also in a whimsical mode I quickly mocced up a caricature version of the Ecto 1, which came out way better then expected, so now I just HAVE to have this HQ-set...

I will now visit the Cuusoo site and check out the set overthere.

Thanks for your support.

Yeah, i like the mod you made on the HH ;) look extrem nice. I'll put my house on a increase and make a spooky garden. Anh yes of course your caricature version of the Ecto-1 is amazing :) Nice job.

Thank you for posting the reference photo to another modular. This one seems to be more closer to the size of the other modulars then Glens. I will just have to build both is all!

Please release the plans for this one!

Thanks ;) i will release it, I just need a little more time... I'm doing the website for the downloads and link to it afterwards. In addition, another 2-3 small improvements need to be made.

Lego-Fans & Ghostbusters, Here we go!

Finally i have finished the instructions and improvements.

On my New GB-Site you can download the Lego Digital Designer File (.ldd), PDF instructions and a Part-List for an order trough BrickLink.com. - And the best part... it's free! ;)

Download-Link: http://www.swissgb.ch/lego-gb/

lego-hq-foren-download-link-small.jpg

I hope you like it ;)

Thanks for your support, feedbacks and any donation, whether big or small will be really really appreciated.

Sergio

Edited by Sergio512

Very cool of you! Thanks.

I don't have any experience with LDD so I hope to also see some good ol' fashioned instructionsheets in the download...

Very cool of you! Thanks.

I don't have any experience with LDD so I hope to also see some good ol' fashioned instructionsheets in the download...

I have attached a quick-guide, but not a old fashion instruction ;) the pdf would be too big for the download (too much data transfer on my server) but you can export directly from a LDD, with only 2 clicks. Or I can upload it for you if you want? So you can download it... let me know

How do I enter that into Bricklink?

You can find it in the quick-guide, filename: Instructions-gbhq_v1.2.pdf - Site 2 Section 4

For that you need then the included file, with code: bricklink-partlist_v1.2.txt

Or I can upload it for you if you want? So you can download it...

Are you willing to do that? That would be so very nice... Thanks in advance!

I noticed you standing in front of the original building in New York. How awesome is that! :-)

Are you willing to do that? That would be so very nice... Thanks in advance!

I noticed you standing in front of the original building in New York. How awesome is that! :-)

Hi, I sent you a PM with the build manual. Have Fun ;)

Light Bluish Gray Brick, Modified 1 x 1 with Stud on 1 Sid - Need 457

Is that accurate? That seems like an awful lot?

Also, I converted all the Dark Orange into Dark Red for cost issues, availability on almost all parts (sans the 1 x 3 bricks) and a more firehouse look.

Hi, that is correct, which are to fasten the wall parts of the window sides and other elements.

you can check this with the lego digital designer program by select the tool "Sort Form & Color" and select the part.

greetings

Sergio

Beautiful...

It has been a long time since I saw GB. I guess this is an acurate interior?

Nice!, I like the way you've got the containment unit in there too, it would be cool to have it on the other side under the stairs, you could then pretend it was the basement when you opened it up and give that part a different wall treatment.

I have made more improvements. And started with the interior construction.

Simply beautiful! I can not wait for you to finish it all!

Beautiful...

It has been a long time since I saw GB. I guess this is an acurate interior?

It's pretty accurate, all things considered. In the movie, the lockers were on the left wall from the entrance. The desk area were Janine sits looks good, along with the area behind here which was Peter Venkmans office. The containment unit was also downstairs in the basement. Again, this is lego, so it couldn't be 100% movie accurate, but this does look awesome and is excellent!

Nice!, I like the way you've got the containment unit in there too, it would be cool to have it on the other side under the stairs, you could then pretend it was the basement when you opened it up and give that part a different wall treatment.

Thanks Brent, that's a brilliant idea ;) I'll try that.

Simply beautiful! I can not wait for you to finish it all!

It's pretty accurate, all things considered. In the movie, the lockers were on the left wall from the entrance. The desk area were Janine sits looks good, along with the area behind here which was Peter Venkmans office. The containment unit was also downstairs in the basement. Again, this is lego, so it couldn't be 100% movie accurate, but this does look awesome and is excellent!

Thanks for your feedback, I'm happy you like it. ;) as you have already said, unfortunately you can not do it all in detail with lego, you have brought it to the point. is also quite tricky to design it with the existing bricks and bring it to a very small scale. Looking forward to the next floor.

...Again, this is lego, so it couldn't be 100% movie accurate, but this does look awesome and is excellent!

Can't aggree with you more. Lego = compromise. And tháts at the same time the fun of it.

I'm know for stupid questions, but this one's probably gonna make me famous:

Does the upcomming Ecto 1 fit in the garage? Lenght- and heightwise?

Absolute adorable design. Congratulations.

I have checked a little bit how much it would cost via brickink. This dark orange color makes it quite expensive. But with red color scheme it is too similar to the Lego fire brigade. Hope we can see pictures when your interior design is finished.

Best regards,

Klaas

Wauw, so nice!!! Keep doing this great work on the interior and tahnks for sharing your ldd-files!