Happy to hear I hope you find them easy to understand it was my first go... will be happy to receive your feedback plus if you could recommend it to your friends and other AFOLs :)

"Holy Batwing Batman"....Brickmasta is a master builder! I can not believe the detail and effort put into making these instructions! They read practically like a real Lego instruction booklet. Phenomenal work Brickmasta! Buying your instructions for 15 Euro was money well spent!

I've almost got the main fuselage done and it looks fantastic using your instructions! The completed fuselage is very strong and very "lego-like". I admit I was a little worried in the beginning, but now it is very solid. The instructions read just like real lego instructions. They have been great. I've only noticed 2 spots where the "pre-stage" piece count is off by 1. Also, I replaced (3) 2x10 plates with (1) 6x10 plate early in the fuselage construction to help make things a little more sturdy. The instructions have been well worth the 15 euro!

I've almost got the main fuselage done and it looks fantastic using your instructions! The completed fuselage is very strong and very "lego-like". I admit I was a little worried in the beginning, but now it is very solid. The instructions read just like real lego instructions. They have been great. I've only noticed 2 spots where the "pre-stage" piece count is off by 1. Also, I replaced (3) 2x10 plates with (1) 6x10 plate early in the fuselage construction to help make things a little more sturdy. The instructions have been well worth the 15 euro!

Thank you so much happy to hear that! Maybe you can put up some pictures of your progress would be cool :wink:

My progress using Brickmasta's awesome instructions for building The Batwing from the Lego Movie. Had to make a few modifications, but now the wing structure is totally self supporting and the whole Batwing is completely "zoomable" even though I still need to finish the right side wing! Thanks again Brickmasta for providing such an awesome set of instructions! This creation is massive! I now understand why Lego will probably never make this into an official set!

14987942080_023fb1e9ce_z.jpgThe Lego Movie Batwing by mink66, on Flickr

15171583091_084865dae9_z.jpgThe Lego Movie Batwing by mink66, on Flickr

14988018198_a910286f39_z.jpgThe Lego Movie Batwing by mink66, on Flickr

15174219882_fd834fc949_z.jpgThe Lego Movie Batwing by mink66, on Flickr

15171588101_3bec8e3926_z.jpgThe Lego Movie Batwing by mink66, on Flickr

14987946890_693ca806fb_z.jpgThe Lego Movie Batwing by mink66, on Flickr

Edited by mink66

Sure...I've been on holiday the last few days and can work on getting some of those pictures very soon!

It's done! Thanks again to Brickmasta for reverse engineering this massive creation to begin with and then developing an awesome set of directions so others can more easily build this iconic vehicle from The Lego Movie!

15375614585_e1a7cddb5b_c.jpgIMG_2099 by mink66, on Flickr

15189031108_44a5f4cf96_c.jpgIMG_2098 by mink66, on Flickr

15375323132_05439837ae_c.jpgIMG_2089 by mink66, on Flickr

15188880039_de6bf55601_c.jpgIMG_2088 by mink66, on Flickr

15372452081_0a86065758_c.jpgIMG_2106 by mink66, on Flickr

15188922470_32934ebaa3_c.jpgIMG_2112 by mink66, on Flickr

Hi, first post here!

I used TheFangel's LDD to build a Batwing (actually a few pieces are still on the way). Then I made some adjustments for stability. Then I bought Brickmasta's instructions and let him guide me on some more adjustments, particularly the engines and their connections. So I'll have sort of a hybrid of other people's legwork. Thanks, guys!

I have a decal question. I know from the thread that there is no "The Batwing" decal and if there were, it would be pretty easy to find. I found the little Batman logos and I think I've found the big one on the roof (freeze frame on the very first second that Batwing appears in the movie), but there are various other little markings on the plane. Has anyone looked over the thousand Lego decal sheets and identified those? The pictures on Bricklink aren't very big unless you go into each individually, so I was kinda hoping someone else had already done the work. :/

Mink66, I would also love to know how you made the wings even more stable. The pieces to build Brickmasta's wing connector haven't come yet, but I don't see what is going to keep the wings from flapping down too far. Maybe it will just work when I have the pieces, but if that's what you worked on, care to share?

Nice to hear :)

I have no other decals, I think the one with "The Batwing" is just custom made... I thought about producing it but does not make much sense for a few pieces.

In terms of making the wings stay in place I had no solution. I used my orange presentation base, like the one in the video game, to have The Batwing on display with the wings basically just resting on the base :)

Hi axaday and welcome to the forum! I've searched up and down on Bricklink for any of the decals you mention and never had any luck finding even something remotely similar. It will definitely be a custom application. There is supposedly special label making paper you can use to print you own labels with a normal inkjet printer and cut out yourself. I'd love to have at least "The Batwing", the red "Danger" arrow and the "BAT2DBONE" label for the rear area. Let us know if you come up with anything.

I managed to increase the strength of the wings so they are self supporting and the whole creation is "zoomable". The wings do sag down, but not much past the the same angle that it appears they do in the movie. All the extra support I hid below the wing. I added all those pictures to my flickr account.

15168241400_f1a3dc391e_c.jpgMain attachment section studs exposed by mink66, on Flickr

15331928606_f4476a3acb_c.jpgMain attachment section bottom showing 3 rows of 1x2-2x2 angles by mink66, on Flickr

15168244770_8ae14a71a2_c.jpgSupport plates added by mink66, on Flickr

15168374588_1dfe7700ea_c.jpgFinal support plate added by mink66, on Flickr

15331926816_75d3bd16f8_c.jpgRight wing bottom by mink66, on Flickr

15464636292_62515e88d2_c.jpgIMG_2198 by mink66, on Flickr

15464640172_7907c41584_c.jpgIMG_2176 by mink66, on Flickr

Edited by mink66

Well, I'm not swooshable, but I'm holding together. As long as I hold it beneath the wings, everything holds together.

Thx for sharing mink :)

Looks like Lego will not produce a Batwing Set anytime soon... at least everyone can build one for himself with my instructions :wink::grin:

Can´t believe this totally amazing the Lego Movie Batwing hasn´t hit the frontpage. :sceptic:

Oh well Brickmasta, you have done a hell of a job on this cool piece and also making the instructions for it is awesome :drool:

Thx guys :)

Well I just did it for fun not for the fame but I appreciate all your comments and am really happy that so many people enjoy the BATWING :)