Sign in to follow this  
coolcab1

Has anyone seen this

So I noticed in the temple of light set there are pictures of three old men one looks like Wu the others I don't know who the heck they are but, what do YOU think about it. :classic:

I think this could easily go in the Ninjago 2014 thread, but can you please post a pic, I'm so done with my eyes seeing everything but whats right in front of them. Thanks in advance! If what you're saying is true, I'll be paying more attention to box art in the future.

Edited by Freddy Bricker

It's not in the show. It's just a set detail. It can be easily assumed that these were the Master's of Spinjitzu that preceded Sensei Wu. Of course, being that the Temple of Light is a place of prophesy, it is possible that these four may be the Ninja we all know and love in the future.

The latter is unlikely though being that Sensei Wu is clearly the fourth one, so don't take it too seriously.

It's not in the show. It's just a set detail. It can be easily assumed that these were the Master's of Spinjitzu that preceded Sensei Wu. Of course, being that the Temple of Light is a place of prophesy, it is possible that these four may be the Ninja we all know and love in the future.

The latter is unlikely though being that Sensei Wu is clearly the fourth one, so don't take it too seriously.

I won't shove that idea down though, as I said, the top left resembles Zane's father. Like father, like son.

One does resemble Zane's father (top left).

Not really...

70505stk01.jpg?1

Perhaps they are the past Sensei's and Wu is the last of them ? :look:

Maybe later in the series it might be explained more........hmm, the ghosts of past sensei's to help save the day ? :look: (why does it seem Ninjago is becoming more of a melting pot of ideas robbed from other sci-fi TV shows and/or films ? :blush: )

Personally, I thought those might represent the four Ninja once they become elderly Spinjitzu Masters like Sensei Wu. The Temple in the show did have tapestries depicting their past adventures... maybe it showed some of their future as well!

After a closer look at the bottom right of the sticker, that isn't Sensei Wu. His foo-man-chew is much shorter in that one.

It could be that Wu was never added to the tapestry and that particular Sensei is the Original Master of Spinjitzu (In the show, he is depicted with a straw hat in the flashback versus the Overlord).

I think I may start leaning towards what Lyichir mentioned above!

I've come up with two different possibilities.

#1: It is either Sensei Wu, Garmadon, the First Spinjitsu Master, or all of them.

#2: It is the four ninja in the future.

#2: It is the four ninja in the future.

I going to go with this one. This seems most likely and since the temple of light showed the past, why not the future?