kiwileaguefan

Lego Train Track

Hey All,

We have just started purchasing Lego trains and we are really short on the Lego Straight track. Being from New Zealand, there is not much of a market to purchase track so i have started looking online.

I have heard of pick a brick in the USA have individual tracks and are a good place to buy them for value for money??

Was wondering if anyone can help me out with ideas or where they purchase there straight tracks? Need 40 straight tracks.

Thanks for your help in advance :classic:

Ebay or Bricklink. Expect to pay between $2-3 (USD) per section. Curves are worthless. If you're a member of a LUG that participates in LUGBulk, straights are on the menu this year.

I feal what you feal :-)

Bricklink is where i get mine but you looking at around $5nz per streight.

But I buy 9v track so I cant order when I do the LUG order. Also our LUG order has aready been done this year. Not sure about the Christchurch LUG if you are in south Island try and talk with them.

But most of us all run 9v track.

for 40 stregihts you looking at about $300nz maybe more deppending on where you getting them.

Wellcome to the high cost of lego train track, I have 140 streights on my layout and that broke the bank a little.

Edited by Lazarus

My advice save your money & don't buy Lego Train track, buy Enlighten Train track fits perfectly with Lego and a quarter of the price , Then you will have more money to spend on the actual Lego Trains Etc

Good one SnapLock

There is a store on trademe that sells the Enlighten stuff really cheap, if you in west auckland shop is called bag a bargin in Avondale.

Forgot about that stuff coz i dont use PF good one.

If you're a member of a LUG that participates in LUGBulk, straights are on the menu this year.

How do you know which LUG participates? I'd like to take advantage of LUGBulk but there is no LUG close by.

Cheers from Claremore, OK USA! :classic:

Dave

I think that there is a rule that all TLG support discussions are to be limited to closed part of LUG forums (there is a good reason for that).

I think that there is a rule that all TLG support discussions are to be limited to closed part of LUG forums (there is a good reason for that).

I've hidden a few posts that go into particulars of the LUGbulk programme. For more information about LUGbulk, please consult/join a LUG. This thread can be used to discuss other ways to obtain train track.