Oh No!! We are going to have to miss it this year as are going to the Eurobricks event in Billund.

Having attended the show both years in Manchester I would recommend visiting the show to all.

I might go never been to something like this before, be interested if any eurobrickers want to meet up

Oh No!! We are going to have to miss it this year as are going to the Eurobricks event in Billund.

Having attended the show both years in Manchester I would recommend visiting the show to all.

just a quick question since you have already been, do people wear brick badges like the American conventions? (Like this one: Brick Badge WIP)

So I've got my tickets for the Friday, not my first choice, but the whole ticketing thing seems crazy, if people say 10'000 people attended last time, a similar number to the steam event, and this is being held at the 02, I just find it hard to believe there are only Child tickets left on Saturday, and children cannot attend without an adult, so there are basically not tickets,

There appears to be almost no information about what to expect at the event, I just find it hard to believe 10'000 rushed out and bought all the tickets for a show we know very little about. It's very strange, and if it's so big, why does it not have a decent website?

Strange

cant believe they are sold out, was still trying to work out which day to go, anyone have any they cant use let me know

Sold out already! Wow, glad I booked in advance! Particularly exited about this part: " the Brick marketplace with new and second hand LEGO® products for sale" hopefully a few older sets there!

just a quick question since you have already been, do people wear brick badges like the American conventions? (Like this one: http://www.flickr.co...Z-8vLCau-cF6CvG)

Yes, people wear these at the shows especially the exhibitors. In previous years attendees at the Afolcon part of the programme which is separate to The Lego Show received an Afolcon printed brick. I have no idea what the organisers will have in mind this year.

I can't believe it's sold out :cry_sad: missed my chance. Oh well, maybe next time.

I don't think it has sold out, I understand they go on sale later this week, so keep checking :wink:

not sold out so don't worry info leaked before it was ready to go live.

I'll hopefully be displaying there.

first it was sold out now its £65 all very odd

I doubt it was sold out, I mean is there really that many AFOLs in the UK?

first it was sold out now its £65 all very odd

The £65 ticket isn't just for the public show, its a two day conference with various speakers attending.

For those wanting to go to the Main Show over the weekend, the O2 ticketing system says they are on general release Monday 10th Feb @ 4pm (GMT). The tickets that were sold out are apparently the "early-bird" ones.

Back on sale now with time slots so dont what will happen if you have a non time slot cheaper ticket from before. I went for what might have been the last VIP Friday ticket as I had to try a few times to get it and after I did it was sold out. I went for vip as it will cost me more to come to London so I thought I would make the most of it and with it being at the O2 fir the first time and having never been to a Lego or toy show before thought I would go all out. The other option was to go for a timed one on Saturday when my wife would come too but dont think she would enjoy it.

Hope the VIP is worth it and there is lots to see so I will want to stay most of the day and even better if the gift bag is good. There is not a lot of info on what will happen or what is there which is odd as its might be selling out again.

I don't understand the session 1, session 2 bit, does that mean if you go in the morning, you get thrown out at lunchtime? can you not stay all day?

D