Itaria No Shintaku

Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary CUUSOO set Discussion

I've never seen the movie but it's an awsome set :wink: !

never seen ghostbusters?! You must on netflx my friend. If you don't have that, it comes on Tv all the time. Its worth your time.

Indeed, you should. 1 and 2 in one night, I'd say. So sad we never get to see a 3rd one now. :(

Indeed, you should. 1 and 2 in one night, I'd say. So sad we never get to see a 3rd one now. :(

I don't remenber where I saw this information (imdb ?) but producers said that they will do it anyway. They thought to create a new team with younger actors, so with or without original actors, it is not a problem for them. Money first. :/

Whaaaat?? No way that this is going to be as awesome as Ghostbusters I and II then. Maybe it's just a rumour after all...

Ernie Hudson (Winston) on Ramis' death and the state of Ghostbusters 3. Pretty good for sorting out the rumours from the facts.

They have been talking about Ghostbusters III since 1999 (and before). 15 years is a long time to between sequels.

Most people recognize that Ghostbusters: The Video Game is the closest we'll ever get to a 3rd movie.

Edited by The Jersey Brick Guy

They have been talking about Ghostbusters III since 1999 (and before). 15 years is a long time to between sequels.

Most people recognize that Ghostbusters: The Video Game is the closest we'll ever get to a 3rd movie.

Did you watch the video? A third movie is looking pretty likely in the next 5 years.

Did you watch the video? A third movie is looking pretty likely in the next 5 years.

I did not, but it's been said that there's going to be a movie for a long time. It's not going to happen until Bill Murray gives the OK on it, which I wouldn't count on.

I really can't wait for this set! I was checking some NYTF pictures and stumbled upon this one. Not sure if this has been posted yet:

QO5C4228.jpg

I haven't seen it, nice find! Although I'm disappointed that there isn't seating for all four ghostbusters. I might be able to squeeze them all in somehow.

Two in the car is perfect, I think.

So you can have two on the outside, two inside - perfect for display reasons... well, I would prefer four outside :D

The Ecto would be too oversized if all of them would fit in in my opinion.

Nice interior, nice scaling I say!

Actually you just might be able to fit all four. Take the proton packs off, put in the grey section, put one by the control panel, one next to the wheel, one behind him, and one to the side of them.

Actually you just might be able to fit all four. Take the proton packs off, put in the grey section, put one by the control panel, one next to the wheel, one behind him, and one to the side of them.

Hopefully that will be the case. Either way this set is going to be awesome, so I don't mind as much.

i can almost see all four ghostbuster fitting into the car.

number 1 at the wheel

number 2 right behind him (not enough space to fit both in first row)

number 3 at the little computer sitting sideways

number 4 lying in the back chilling :wink:

already planning to buy this set with the next promo through shop@home

Seeing how fast The Delorean Time Machine sold, I might try to grab this set first day. I like that pic of the interior.

i can almost see all four ghostbuster fitting into the car.

number 1 at the wheel

number 2 right behind him (not enough space to fit both in first row)

number 3 at the little computer sitting sideways

number 4 lying in the back chilling :wink:

already planning to buy this set with the next promo through shop@home

I guess that's where my 4th ghostbuster is going to have to go then. :wink:

Is it confirmed that the minifigure stand will be included?

lego-ghostbusters-set-03.jpg

Edited by Cammo

The set looks amazing! I will definitely order 2 sets, one to play with, other to keep for my collection.

I am little dissapointed the building is not included in the set. Who knows, maybe Lego is thinking of releasing the whole Ghostbusters theme, so they're saving it for later!?