Sign in to follow this  
Torgar

Recruiting an Old Friend - Challenge 1C

Oh my.. :wub:

I think we have a winner. But why does it have to be on the Black Spire side? :grin:

Excellent perspective work on the first picture, excellent angled rockwork - the jutting point at the first curve in the path in the first picture drew my eyes specifically, and very nice intricate stone work on the ruins. I have to say though that my favorite part is the skeletons rising from the dead. Great build!

There used to be a guy called Sirens of titan on here. He did a lot of forced perspective stuff. You do it much better. I'm surprised you still don't get a ton of attention. Your forced perspective is perfect. Honestly, the best I've seen. I hate to use the word "epic" but I don't know what else to say.

Great story Torgar! The rockwork and vines are really nice. Crush those Nocturnus scum :wink:.

Thanks!

This is a beautiful build. The opening shot with the tower of the background out of focus is a great bit of photography.

Thanks Lord Butters!

Oh my.. :wub:

I think we have a winner. But why does it have to be on the Black Spire side? :grin:

Thanks Niku, the Black Spire will rule all of Historica!

Excellent perspective work on the first picture, excellent angled rockwork - the jutting point at the first curve in the path in the first picture drew my eyes specifically, and very nice intricate stone work on the ruins. I have to say though that my favorite part is the skeletons rising from the dead. Great build!

Thanks rogueang!

There used to be a guy called Sirens of titan on here. He did a lot of forced perspective stuff. You do it much better. I'm surprised you still don't get a ton of attention. Your forced perspective is perfect. Honestly, the best I've seen. I hate to use the word "epic" but I don't know what else to say.

Thanks CBB!

Absolutely amazing moc, the first picture with the forced perspective is just wow!

Thanks!

Oh my gosh Torgar, what a brilliant entry! Man that first shot is just gold. :wub: I really admire your landscaping style - reminds me a little of Schifo factory with his "studs all sides" technique - such a great way to add texture and create smooth transitions. (I really want to try it now!) The microscale ruined castle is also wonderful, and i really like that little peek of a spiral staircase in your final pic - adds a nice bit of depth to what could have been quite a shallow stage.

UoP - you got my vote for all your catagories, for sure! :thumbup::classic:

Oh my gosh Torgar, what a brilliant entry! Man that first shot is just gold. :wub: I really admire your landscaping style - reminds me a little of Schifo factory with his "studs all sides" technique - such a great way to add texture and create smooth transitions. (I really want to try it now!) The microscale ruined castle is also wonderful, and i really like that little peek of a spiral staircase in your final pic - adds a nice bit of depth to what could have been quite a shallow stage.

UoP - you got my vote for all your catagories, for sure! :thumbup::classic:

Thanks Gabe!

So, I am not sure how I did not comment on this when it first appeared on here. This is one of my favorite entries for the contest, and just an amazing build overall. At some point here, I think we should be seeing a MOC expert badge under your name.....hint, hint