LuckyTheySay

What custom minifigure do you desire?

Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang and Drago from the Rocky Movies.

Starsky and Hutch.

Green Lantern.

1960s Batman.

Steve McGarret from Hawaii 5-0.

The A-Team.

Inspector Bergerac

The Sweeney (Ray Winston and Ben Drew as well as the originals)

Inspector Barnaby from Midsomer Murders

Dr. Mark Sloan, Jesse Travis, Norman, Amanda and Steve from Diagnosis Murder

Rorschach

Scarface

Alex Delarge

The two main men and HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Oddessy

The three main characters from the Blair Witch Project

Daredevil

Hellboy

Danny Ocean

Maggie Fitzgerald, Blue Bear and Frankie Dunn from Million Dollar Baby

Jack Carter from Get Carter

Daniel and Emilien from Taxi

David from Prometheus

Neo, Morpheus and Trinity

Johnny and Baby from Dirty Dancing

Don Vito Corleone

Lara Croft

Donnie Darko and Frank the Bunny

Ron Burgundy

Borat

Ali G

Lloyd Christmas and Harry

Bastian, Childlike Empress and Atreyu from The Neverending Story

Goblin King from Labyrinth

Private Ryan

William Wallace

Inspector Morse

V and Evey from V for Vendetta

Nameless from Hero

I would really like to have at least two different LEGO prostitutes. Knowing this will never happen, I am currently working on finding the best combination of parts to make custom ones that would be recognizable. I don't want to use the princes Lea torso.

Especially if we are really getting an alley in the next modular. Also a homeless person, but that's easier.

Edited by Sven F

Also would love to do a batman beyond or even a range, Robin, batgirl and max gibson I think would all make good minifigis! Thanks for the post

I would LOVE a Batman Beyond range, especially the Justice League Beyond. My favorites are probably Superman Beyond (White S and starting to grey bottom hair), Warhammer (This might be hard since you'd need new molds for the wings and helmet), Aquagirl, and little kid monk Green Lantern. Ten/Melanie Walker (with her own flying poker card would be great), Super old Bruce (accompanied by Ace the bathound?), eypatch Dick Greyson (from the Batman Beyond comics) and Catgirl Beyond (also from the comics) would be other favorites. I would jump on those. There are soooo many other great characters from the TV show and comic sequel as well. If lego did a Batman Beyond line, I'd give them all my money.

I also second (or fifth or sixth by now?) the need for armored females. Steampunk seems like another area that not many people are doing, maybe the demand is too small compared to fantasy, modern day warfare, and the less mainstream superheroes, which is what most customizers seem to focus on.

Since this is clearly going nowhere, and people keep posting instead of letting it sink into oblivion, as should have been, I'll close the thread now.