Scouty

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Well the Ultimate SIth edition or whatever its called isn't out til November, so the trophs might not be updated til then.

Well the Ultimate SIth edition or whatever its called isn't out til November, so the trophs might not be updated til then.

Yes that the name, but if you read what i posted, the link says trophies are up, but it must be only for the USA PSN, if it was on the EU PSN it would pop up when i put the disk in with an update notification, i mean its what 4pm in the UK, should be up by now.

Trophies list, bad news for those of you not getting USE, you will not be able to collection all trophies as a couple of the trophies are for tatooine.

Speaking of, the tatooine mission pack will be up on the EU PSN in the next few hours, and im sure with in 24 hours in the USA.

Trophies list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/star-wars-...ashed/trophies/

EU PSN update.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed – Tatooine Mission Pack (£7.99/€9.99)

PEGI 16+

Whats PEGI.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/08/27/...th-august-2009/

TATOOINE, its up on the EU PSN, should be for USA, 900mb download, also on the EU is 2.00 patch.

Just banged it out, took about 25mins i guess, its allot harder to kill everyone this time round, you can collect holocrons, but they seem useless as i already have full stats for everything and 3 extra.

SPOILERS, i warned you, so don't whinge.

Its pretty good, lots of Jawa to kill, those pig guards, weeqaue yeah probably spelt it wrong, wookies, a couple of hacked purge troopers (they are robots), tuskeen raiders jawa droids which shoot at you, jabbas rancor, rodians, boba and obi.

Quick walk through for anyone needing it.

Jawa camp.

They seem to keep on coming, as part of a trophy, only way to stop them is to destroy the "door" around where they come out, there is a couple of them.

Sandcrawler.

I just jumped and then force pushed.

Palace Doors.

Just use lightning on all the "arm eyes".

Jabbas rancor.

I used lightening to take his health down, there are 2 red holocrons, one is god mode, the other infinite power, once his health was done, ran to the door, used the force to lift it up, when into the next room, he comes running and gets smooshed, don't know if you need to get his health down, or even use the door, but i believe you have to use the door to get the trophy, which if course is useless ( some trophies are for hoth, which is only for the new disk version)

Prison.

You can pull doors of the rooms, and then force push to avoid the electric field, or i just used force grasp which locks on to the top part, then lightning to destroy it.

Grinder.

Simple, just pick the legless proxy up (i thought he was dead), he will turn into a guard and open the way, jump and run past the things, to the right there is a way to slide down.

Boba.

Take his shield down, seems only throwing something will do, i used saber throw, when that's down throw objects, or saber, lightning, or just hit him with you saber.

Obi Human.

Pretty easy, just use anything, he is a weak old man.

Obi Ghost.

Sadly cheap kills are still there, most of your saber attacks wont do anything, nor force push, just wait for the right time and use force lightning, most times he will block it, but you can still get it.

Of course the best way to do damage, if you can knock him on the ground, the downward stab does good damage.

Edited by DarthSion

Any confirmation if this is available for the 360 yet? The Tatooine download that is.

If you have a 360 why not just get onto XBLA.

And yes 2 seconds on google says it is.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/of...00-00004c4107d2

1. I'm at work, so gaming sites are blocked

2. Forgive me for asking a question on the topic at hand.

3. If everyone googled everything there would be no need for a forum to have conversations about this kind of stuff.

Edited by Big Cam

Any game that is on PS3 and 360, if DLC is released its always on both with in 24 hours, unless its exclusive.

I have the game for the 360, and downloaded the DLC missions, both Tattooine and the Jedi Temple. I have not played them yet, but I am excited about them. From what I have read, if you have the original game, don't buy the Ultimate Sith Edition. You can download the two missions for cheaper than buying the game again, and the Hoth mission simply isn't worth it. I wish the Hoth mission was available to download, but I am ok with just the two. I went form the Wii to the 360, which is a crazy improvement. I just can't wait until a real sequel.

I still havent got the new missions. I rented the actual game before I bought the game so I havent finished it yet. I guess I have to do before I get the add on levels

Yeah, you can't play the DLC separately from the actual game. But once you download them you can play them at anytime under the "new game" title since the levels aren't actually integrated into the game itself.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 has been announced! Ideas, thought, gentlemen? :sweet:

I feel it will be either a great game or really terrible and nothing in between. I hope the game brings more force powers and a longer story.

I went to gamestop.com and I preordered the game it looks great and in the trailer that monster is HUGE :alien: I know it is early to preorder but I now learned its release date.december 31 2010!!!!!!!almost a year I wonder if their will be lego sets for this game like the first one :thumbup: I wish I got the force unleashed 1 lego set but I didnt get a chance :hmpf_bad:

I went to gamestop.com and I preordered the game it looks great and in the trailer that monster is HUGE :alien: I know it is early to preorder but I now learned its release date.december 31 2010!!!!!!!almost a year I wonder if their will be lego sets for this game like the first one :thumbup: I wish I got the force unleashed 1 lego set but I didnt get a chance :hmpf_bad:

I just really want a lego rancor! It would be awesome if they made that one for force unleashed with all the tattoos.

Anyways I just beat the game on the wii and it was pretty awesome. It's too bad I could'nt play it on any other system but I really enjoyed what I played.

Well looks like LA lied, despite them claiming Hoth would be USE exclusive and they wouldn't release it, they have.

Hoth mission is now out for download on the USA PSN, $9.99, 888mbs, and yeah its ok but the scaling is off.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/02/pla...Station.Blog%29

For the record it seems the 3 DLC were just pointless fun as TFU2 seems to follow the other ending.

EDIT, also on the EU PSN.

Edited by DarthSion

At 10 bucks, Hoth is WAY overpriced. If you want all the skin pack, Hoth, Tatoonie, and Jedi Temple, it'll end up costing more than USE. :tongue:

Some people are ah not thrifty and don't care about the price, I know people who got the skin packs, Jedi temple, and Tatooine and then got USE.