Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire

[SoNE Ep. II] Lost in the Swamp

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

"Trooper TX201 to Command. Do you read? My transport crashed on Tatooine and I am the only trooper left. While hunting for survivors, I stumbled into one of the planet's marshes, and I'm still there. I can see a sandcrawler on the horizon- hopefully, the Jawas will take me to the nearest city- but the swamp lies between me and the vehicle. There's a narrow strip of sand surrounded by fetid green slime. Weeds and tentacles are rising from the water and entangle the path. Please send a dropship. Repeat, please send a dropship. Dragonfire out."

12e08f77-7bc6-48d4-9e15-f424b6863753_zps0986893e.jpg

I heard about this challenge four days before the deadline. As I have a limited supply of bricks, am separated from most of my bricks, and do not own any of the three sets, I've built a mini-MOC featuring only 20 pieces (not counting my sigfig). I only did this because there is only one Imperial MOC so far and I want to give the Empire more of a chance than it has already (even though I'll probably only get 1 point overall :classic: ).

Pieces:

eea4d5dc-1e04-45f2-bca6-7876e8e4e2ae_zps2e037616.jpg

Owning any of the sets is not a condition, you could find some pieces in your limited collection that are in those sets. For example the two tan slopes are in the desert skiff set, so you could easily add two more pieces ... Anyway I do approve your decision to at least help the empire - more than most of those lazy troopers are managing to do :look:

Well the build itself is not that bad after all. I just can't remember any swamps mentioned on Tatooine.

Anyway I do approve your decision to at least help the empire - more than most of those lazy troopers are managing to do :look:

Hey! I'm working on mine! :tongue:

Well the build itself is not that bad after all. I just can't remember any swamps mentioned on Tatooine.

Maybe it's a... Baby Sarlacc? Could be. :sceptic:

Edited by Lego Spy

"Uuhhh, trooper, there aren't any swamps on Tatooine."

"Then what are these things arounaaaarrrrrrraaaggggrrraahhhccckkkkllll!"

"Trooper, trooper! What's your status! Repeat, what's your status!"

"<kkkhhrrrrkkissss><sssskkccchhhiirrr><cciirrkkiis>"

Edited by Lord Duvors

"Uuhhh, trooper, there aren't any swamps on Tatooine."

"Then what are these things arounaaaarrrrrrraaaggggrrraahhhccckkkkllll!"

"Trooper, trooper! What's your status! Repeat, what's your status!"

"<kkkhhrrrrkkissss><sssskkccchhhiirrr><cciirrkkiis>"

Well that's grim. *huh*

Status is alive but very angry, Commander. Darned thing almost ate me whole. Luckily for me, I was able to wedge my helmet between its teeth so it couldn't swallow me and scramble out of its jaws. By the time I got to the other bank, the sandcrawler had gone. So I'm still stuck in the middle of nowhere. :hmpf_bad: